Feb 07, 2012, 01:40 PM
Once u go yak u never go back
Sounds good to me in this thread too!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2012, 02:03 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM
so, couple more PM's, more ideas from the masses...

...how about, this thread be simply on-topic chat about 3DHS whatevers. have it take over the title of the "3DHS Fanatic", and it's all chat and fun that is on-topic to flying a certain brand of airplane. Then in line with Aronph's plan, turn the thread I started into a whatever thread, call it "3DHS Fly-Low Thread" or something, and it houses all the rambunctious fun that we've been known can happen.

that way people who want a general chat thread about a topic can get a high yield and easier to follow thread full of info... and those that want a whatever chat thread and want to see if they can keep up with the nonsense can get that too.

this sound cool?
diggin it
Feb 07, 2012, 02:14 PM
OOPS
Great check list.i had it copied on my old Laptop.Time to put it on my mac.
oh prescribed.
Feb 07, 2012, 02:14 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1
Great check list.i had it copied on my old Laptop.Time to put it on my mac.
oh prescribed.
subscribed?
Feb 07, 2012, 05:32 PM
3d NOOBular
I changed the beginning post to reflect the re-purpose of this thread
Feb 07, 2012, 05:50 PM
Subscribed, great idea Brathanke / KM.
Feb 07, 2012, 05:51 PM
3d NOOBular
... out of the ashes we rise
Feb 07, 2012, 05:53 PM
I've asked this question in a number of threads. Started with the 47" Extra SHP thread, then the "Fanatics" thread, which is now the Fly-Low thread, and now I'll post here...does anyone know if the 47" Extra SHP V3 wings will fit on a 47" Extra SHP V2 fuselage?
Feb 07, 2012, 05:58 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhorton
Subscribed, great idea Brathanke / KM.
Aronph actually... it's good that he gets to hang his hat in the other thread until the flying season starts
Feb 07, 2012, 05:59 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974
I've asked this question in a number of threads. Started with the 47" Extra SHP thread, then the "Fanatics" thread, which is now the Fly-Low thread, and now I'll post here...does anyone know if the 47" Extra SHP V3 wings will fit on a 47" Extra SHP V2 fuselage?
threads will settle, thank you for your patience. And yes, the new wings should fit, the wings haven't changed as far as I know. I'll confirm for certain.
Feb 07, 2012, 06:01 PM
so which thread should we be watching for garage sales?
Feb 07, 2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974
I did see the other post floating around and I don't think anyone on here will know because the V4 revisions are not public yet. I think either a 3dhs person will have to respond to one of your post or you will have to email 3dhs to find out.

===========
UGH should have waited 30 more seconds before I posted. Looks like KM answered your question.
Last edited by jhorton; Feb 07, 2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: corrected wrong version in post
Feb 07, 2012, 06:04 PM
3d NOOBular
from the sound of things those may likely be announced in both threads but I think they will take place in the Fly Low thread since having a garage sale in this one would sort of defeat the purpose of having a tighter feeling information based thread. Just my thoughts... I'm not really in charge here
Feb 07, 2012, 06:05 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
V3 has been out. V4 is the new one.
Feb 07, 2012, 06:08 PM
Almost got it.......
I like the idea of this thread. So here goes. I recently damaged (beyond repair) the cowl and canopy on my beloved Yellow 68" Velox. As they are both unavailable, at least so far, I am hoping that A). They will be back in stock sometime or B). The "revamped" Velox (I truly believe there will be one) will feature both items in a color and fit that I can use.

Any insights out there? KM?

Thanks.