Apr 01, 2012, 11:27 AM
Registered User
6L6Amp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irg View Post
6*450=2700mah

so 1c charge would be 2.7 amps.

as for setting mah limits, mine are at 10,000 so they don't interfere. I do babysit my charging station tho.
I babysit mine, too.

Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 01, 2012, 11:29 AM
Irg
Irg
ol' yellow eyes is back
Irg's Avatar
lol @ the lipos stacked on the bare ply in the background.
Apr 01, 2012, 11:29 AM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6L6Amp View Post
I babysit mine, too.

LOL! Some of you may need to think about ventilating the CA fumes from now on....
Apr 01, 2012, 12:40 PM
Registered User
jsmith285's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irg View Post
lol @ the lipos stacked on the bare ply in the background.
The dirty diaper is more funny
Apr 01, 2012, 02:36 PM
Just go with the flow
goflyhighrc's Avatar
Can anyone tell me how to download music from Itunes on my PC to my iphone?? I's stumped
Apr 01, 2012, 02:38 PM
Gone Huckin'
turnerm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by goflyhighrc View Post
Can anyone tell me how to download music from Itunes on my PC to my iphone?? I's stumped
When in iTunes got to the iTunes store, find the music you want and buy it.

Now it's in your local library.

Plug in your iPhone and wait for it to show up in iTunes. Click on it. Go to where it says "music" and click one of the synchronize options (depending on what you want to do).

Let me know if that doesn't get you there.
Apr 01, 2012, 02:39 PM
Gone Huckin'
turnerm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by goflyhighrc View Post
Can anyone tell me how to download music from Itunes on my PC to my iphone?? I's stumped
By the way - probably a better post for the "... frequently off-topic" thread but I'm sure Nate will let you slide this time.
Apr 01, 2012, 02:46 PM
Just go with the flow
goflyhighrc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm View Post
When in iTunes got to the iTunes store, find the music you want and buy it.

Now it's in your local library.

Plug in your iPhone and wait for it to show up in iTunes. Click on it. Go to where it says "music" and click one of the synchronize options (depending on what you want to do).

Let me know if that doesn't get you there.

I don't see any synchronize options, actuall I'm trying to download and audio book from itunes, it is in my itunes books on my PC but I can't get it to the iphone
Apr 01, 2012, 02:52 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Three words... "I Hate iTunes".....too hard to understand for an old fogey like me!!

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Apr 01, 2012, 02:52 PM
Gone Huckin'
turnerm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by goflyhighrc View Post
I don't see any synchronize options, actuall I'm trying to download and audio book from itunes, it is in my itunes books on my PC but I can't get it to the iphone
Look at the two pictures. When you click on your iPhone you'll see some options across the top (summary, info, apps, etc). Click on books. See the second photo.

When you click on that you'll see an option at the bottom where you can select "synch audio books"

You should be golden after that.
Apr 01, 2012, 02:57 PM
Just go with the flow
goflyhighrc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm View Post
Look at the two pictures. When you click on your iPhone you'll see some options across the top (summary, info, apps, etc). Click on books. See the second photo.

When you click on that you'll see an option at the bottom where you can select "synch audio books"

You should be golden after that.
The pictures you are showing are they on my PC or iphone
Apr 01, 2012, 03:00 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by goflyhighrc View Post
The pictures you are showing are they on my PC or iphone
PC

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Apr 01, 2012, 03:01 PM
Gone Huckin'
turnerm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTtoooo View Post
PC

SteveT
Correct. When you plug your phone in, iTunes should open up. You'll see the screens I'm showing you then. Find your phone on the left menu and click on it...
Apr 01, 2012, 03:02 PM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
davebloomer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevettoooo View Post
three words... "i hate itunes".....too hard to understand for an old fogey like me!!

Stevet
x2 android ftw
Apr 01, 2012, 03:12 PM
Just go with the flow
goflyhighrc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm View Post
Look at the two pictures. When you click on your iPhone you'll see some options across the top (summary, info, apps, etc). Click on books. See the second photo.

When you click on that you'll see an option at the bottom where you can select "synch audio books"

You should be golden after that.


This is Doug's wife: BIG thank you for your help on getting the book downloaded from my computer to my iPhone. You airplane guys are smart! Now I can listen to the book while doing some mundane tasks, so thanks again! Sincerely, Karen


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Unofficial NQD Tear Into Jet Boat Mod Thread Energy Jet Drive Boats 15370 Mar 21, 2017 10:43 PM
Discussion The Official AirWare Q&A Thread AndyKunz Radios 104 Dec 29, 2016 05:18 PM
Discussion Banana Hobby Customer Support Request/Q and A Thread! banana hobby Banana Hobby 1174 Dec 27, 2016 07:51 PM
Discussion THE FIRST UNOFFICIAL Parkzone Sukhoi mods thread!!!! bluemeane Micro Ready-to-Fly 27 Aug 17, 2009 11:23 PM
Megatech H2O unofficial thread and first rewiew. grk65 Racing Boats - Electric 7 Mar 05, 2007 12:09 AM