Mar 30, 2012, 10:49 PM
3DHS 'native'
1C? holy meanwell not even trying batman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTtoooo
Sorry, I just don't care to...with my charging set-up, I can see everything I want to see I.E. how the cells are balanced, how many mAH I put in each one, and besides, I only charge at 1C anyway......and the Hypersion Chargers all do "synch mode charge and discharge,...so, I'm happy how I charge things
Here is a picture of my charging set-up....two Super DUOs and one DUO lll. The DUO lll will soon be movable to a case I am setting up to charge at the field if I want to. I have another of the "Mean Well" SE-600-15 power supplies, like the one on the bar next to my "guard tank" (it shoots "airsoft" pellets)... The two "Mean Well" PSP-1000-24 power supplies are run off of two separate circuits, and the SE-600-15 shares a circuit with the left PS-100-24...

and...yes, this is in my home, but when I'm charging packs, I stay there and cruise the RCG forums...

SteveT
to remove ads between posts
Mar 30, 2012, 11:08 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed
1C? holy meanwell not even trying batman!
Nope....none of them are!! Just purring like kittens...

SteveT
Last edited by SteveT.; Mar 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM.
Mar 31, 2012, 12:18 AM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97
Is that the only difference? They just have size requirements?
More or less. To fly it, it's pretty much the same... but the cool parts are; planes don't have to be scale, if you bring a better mousetrap you're allowed to fly it regardless of how funky looking it may be; and the planes capable of competing at the top level are much cheaper to get a hold of compared to typical planes considered worthy of high level IMAC based competition. It's pretty seriously cool in my opinion... need to start some F6A events around here
Mar 31, 2012, 04:46 AM
Flying Half Pound and Down
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM
More or less. To fly it, it's pretty much the same... but the cool parts are; planes don't have to be scale, if you bring a better mousetrap you're allowed to fly it regardless of how funky looking it may be; and the planes capable of competing at the top level are much cheaper to get a hold of compared to typical planes considered worthy of high level IMAC based competition. It's pretty seriously cool in my opinion... need to start some F6A events around here
I like the sound of that. What was it you said on the 87 thread... oh yeah... "doooooooooo iiiiiiiiittttttt! "
Mar 31, 2012, 07:52 AM
iumop ap!sdn w,I
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM
I'm looking forward to playing with F6A planes before the end of this season... nobody tell Ben that I squealed...
When are you looking forward to playing with Bigfoot?!?!

Latest blog entry: Colour Schemes
Mar 31, 2012, 08:02 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.P.
When are you looking forward to playing with Bigfoot?!?!

just put 6 1/2" mains and a 3 1/2" tailwheel on an 89 and call it a day ...dont need no steenkeen BIGFOOT!
Mar 31, 2012, 08:10 AM
iumop ap!sdn w,I
That looks like all of the trucks around here!!!
Latest blog entry: Colour Schemes
Mar 31, 2012, 08:20 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
American Hillbilly style :-)
Mar 31, 2012, 08:33 AM
Irg
Irg
ol' yellow eyes is back
nice Aron!

can you please put this guy in as your pilot?
Mar 31, 2012, 08:35 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
funny you say that.....i am at mcdonalds right now....the other day i saw that it was mcdonalds colors and if i woulda thought sooner i would have done a mcdonalds scheme on the whole plane
Mar 31, 2012, 09:01 AM
MD1 HACK
mmmmmmmmm F6A

This should be seriously cool coming from 3DHS
Mar 31, 2012, 10:02 AM
Just do it.
If you use a spektrum model in a hitec aurora 9, can you still use spektrum telemetry with the transmitter? does that make sense?
Mar 31, 2012, 10:10 AM
Irg
Irg
ol' yellow eyes is back
you mean a spektrum module?

that's not possible without some modifications.
Mar 31, 2012, 10:13 AM
Jonny D
Well Guys thank you all for advising the MotroFly Motor for both my 74" Edge and my 59" Slick!!!!

Flew the 59" yesterday evening and what can I say bad about it... NOTHING!!! It is a amazing Motor!!!! I love it and wish I had just bought it to start!!!

Nothing has anything on the Motrofly motors !
Mar 31, 2012, 10:15 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7x70
Well Guys thank you all for advising the MotroFly Motor for both my 74" Edge and my 59" Slick!!!!

Flew the 59" yesterday evening and what can I say bad about it... NOTHING!!! It is a amazing Motor!!!! I love it and wish I had just bought it to start!!!

Nothing has anything on the Motrofly motors !
so you wont be buying any more HK motors?

Quick Reply