Dec 20, 2012, 01:59 PM
No place like cloud base......
For something small, I'd want it to print in pretty good quality, so that I could make smaller models with the same resolution.

I would love to have this, even if the resolution isn't amazing. If I ordered it now, what would the waiting time be? I'll ask Jon this too.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 20, 2012, 02:50 PM
Team of ONE....or...Team Me
Well this being a crowd funded project it has been awhile, I was in the original 300 (#118 to be exact). I put my money down on February 28, 2012 and Jon and crew are just getting ready to ship out the first batch to us. I do not think the second batch will take very long for them to get shipped out. Best to pose this question to Jon and see what he has to say.
Dec 30, 2012, 06:40 PM
This looks awesome, I cant wait to see how it works.

I would really like to learn more about 3d printing, Any good websites for beginners?
Dec 30, 2012, 06:47 PM
Just look around at different product sites, and ask away any question
Dec 30, 2012, 06:47 PM
I haven't found any good site, but I also haven't looked.
Dec 30, 2012, 10:31 PM
Well Jon at MakiBox has built the new store front and it should not be long now before I can get my hands on my 3d printer.
Eric, I have not really found any one site that answers all of my questions regarding 3d printing. It seems that alot of the different printer makers have their own proprietery systems. When the MakiBox goes out you can check their site and see what the users are doing with their systems and you might get some answers.
Jan 07, 2013, 04:40 PM
Getting closer everyday to getting my hands on one of the beta units.
Here is an update on the print quality, it is called a "Gear-Vase".
A quick pic and a new link to see more pics and some YouTube vids.
http://www.makibox.com/blogpost/item...t_and_upcoming
Jan 08, 2013, 11:47 AM
Just got order confirmation from Jon at MakiBox YAY!!!
Jan 08, 2013, 01:04 PM
Can't wait to see what you think of it.....
Jan 25, 2013, 02:31 PM
Model Maniac
I be watching this one , Looking for a 3D printer

Quick Reply