Thread Tools
Feb 05, 2012, 08:50 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Gallery

DiaLFonZo-Copter -- Special Projects --


Hi All,

Here is a place.. where anyone that have a special project cut by us that don't have a special thread can post...

Also.. i may post things that i am thinking of..

Let's the Gallery begin..
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 05, 2012, 08:55 AM
Registered User
ok here is mine
hexa copter made for FPV ( thx to William father of the Shrediquette)

set up tomorrow
Feb 05, 2012, 08:57 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KABAL99 View Post
ok here is mine
hexa copter made for FPV ( thx to William father of the Shrediquette)

set up tomorrow
That's a real nice assembly.
Clean .. very clean installation..
Feb 05, 2012, 08:57 AM
Registered User
Thx
Feb 05, 2012, 09:39 AM
Simple is the best
Hi all,

This is my firs tricopter (very old). I think appropriate here.
Feb 05, 2012, 09:44 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widelec View Post
Hi all,

This is my firs tricopter (very old). I think appropriate here.
Nice tri..
I have never build a Tri.. they look more complicated than quad to me.

But will do.. !

Just want to do a solid Yaw mechanism..
Feb 05, 2012, 10:26 AM
An ordinary sort of incredible
mr.incredible's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Nice tri..
I have never build a Tri.. they look more complicated than quad to me.

But will do.. !

Just want to do a solid Yaw mechanism..
You can use my yaw mech. It is very solid. I rotate the whole boom. It keeps more of the weight at the center of the copter. I use 12x18x4mm bearings for 12mm booms but you can adapt to other size booms. There are two bearing clamps spaced about 30mm apart. The inside milling of the clamp has a step to keep the bearing in one spot. There is a clamp/strap on the boom in front of one and behind the other to keep the boom from sliding in the bearings.



There are other images in my attachment gallery. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/thum...attach&u=51651
Feb 05, 2012, 10:54 AM
Simple is the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Nice tri..
I have never build a Tri.. they look more complicated than quad to me.

But will do.. !

Just want to do a solid Yaw mechanism..
Very simple handmade and work vell. (3mm plywood)

Feb 05, 2012, 10:58 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
I like your boom mount that twist.
Will probably explore that way... But i think it's usr by multiwiicopter already ?

Widelec
Yes i know there is simple way like that.
I want something on bearing...

Once the cnc is back i will probably play

How is a tri compare to a quad... In flight ?
Feb 05, 2012, 11:32 AM
Simple is the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
I like your boom mount that twist.
Will probably explore that way... But i think it's usr by multiwiicopter already ?

Widelec
Yes i know there is simple way like that.
I want something on bearing...

Once the cnc is back i will probably play

How is a tri compare to a quad... In flight ?

if you are RC heli pilots more ago, adapting quickly and braver fly than rcheli.
Tricopter is very funny.(entertaining)

.....
No need ball bearing in this size tricopter yaw. Does not contain any spaces in this model
Last edited by Widelec; Feb 05, 2012 at 11:42 AM.
Feb 16, 2012, 01:34 PM
Registered User
Update
set up almost done
perhaps first flight tomorrow before a longggggg sleep because of my Job
Feb 16, 2012, 01:38 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KABAL99 View Post
Update
set up almost done
perhaps first flight tomorrow before a longggggg sleep because of my Job
Make it fly.. Make it fly.. LOL
Real good work

I like your FC mount with bend aluminum plates.
Feb 28, 2012, 04:56 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Psstt...!

Feb 29, 2012, 06:32 AM
An ordinary sort of incredible
mr.incredible's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Psstt...!

It's a board? You got some splainin to do.
Feb 29, 2012, 09:06 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post
It's a board? You got some splainin to do.
35mm x 35mm
30.5mm mounting hole
Multiwii compatible
MPU sensor
LED on each side


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DiaLFonZo-Copter MicroQuad V2 (170mm MtM) Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 139 Apr 17, 2015 11:03 AM
New Product DiaLFonZo-Copter - Flight controller shield Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 263 Feb 10, 2014 12:38 PM
Build Log HEXorcism 600 - Luis & DiaLFonZo-Copter - Design for Cyberdog Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 77 Apr 08, 2012 10:52 PM
Sold DiaLFonZo-Copter MicroQuad V1.0 1.5mm Dialfonzo Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 19 Jan 05, 2012 04:01 PM
Discussion FPV plate Soft mounted - Luis & DiaLFonZo-Copter Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 5 Jan 05, 2012 12:04 PM