Flat Foamie Series from RA Cores - Page 12 - RC Groups
Nov 28, 2016, 09:41 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanEW710
OK...that sounds like what I'm used to. Whether I'm flying a UMX Beast3D, my 22" foamie, or either of the larger ones, 6min is about all I can handle. I tend to fly somewhere near my eye level for most of the flight, so 6min is about the limit of my concentration
I totally agree if you are really focused and flying hard. Very similar on the 22" Mini with 6x3 prop and 2S 210mah batteries BTW. have a good night
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
to remove ads between posts
Nov 28, 2016, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
I totally agree if you are really focused and flying hard. Very similar on the 22" Mini with 6x3 prop and 2S 210mah batteries BTW. have a good night
Thank you! I'd read the FlyRC review, and it looks like the Mini would also be great (it'd save me having to buy new lipos, if nothing else). Just thought it'd be nice to have a different size plane (considering I basically have two planes in two different size classes already).
Nov 28, 2016, 09:56 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanEW710
Thank you! I'd read the FlyRC review, and it looks like the Mini would also be great (it'd save me having to buy new lipos, if nothing else). Just thought it'd be nice to have a different size plane (considering I basically have two planes in two different size classes already).
Just saying the mini flies like the 32". Feels much bigger due to the wing loading. It'll handle a 10mph wind and our completer comes with the e-flite connector so you can use the 2S UMX batteries you already have. I like it because you can fly it in real close in the yard instead of having to go to the field

If anyone is looking for the Mini review, FlyRC has let us post a PDF on the website
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...