Feb 04, 2012, 07:36 AM
Pants on the ground
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerfreak
Anyone seen "BIGFOOT"
On discovery channel.
I am excited about Bigfoot and keep asking Noll everytime I see him when they will be on the boat. It will be my next purchase. A flying hairy ape should get a lot of press.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 04, 2012, 07:39 AM
I like the violent stuff!
My name's Wayne---- and I'm addicted to flying! I confess at my age I think about airplanes almost as much as I think about women. When I drive down the street, I think that lot is big enough to land in. Let's face it we're all kids at heart. When we get together it doesn't take long for the "junior high" antics to start. So go out nad have FUN today, I'm going to work. Lucky I love my job and it keeps me in airplanes!
Feb 04, 2012, 07:40 AM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
to new beginnings!
Last edited by davebloomer; Feb 04, 2012 at 08:42 AM.
Feb 04, 2012, 07:56 AM
Cool, Im in patiently waiting for #5 to come in. Let me tak this time to publicly thank Arron TheKM for helping me out off line, much appreciated.
Feb 04, 2012, 08:01 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Count me in.

Arron you just had a Bday? On the 1st for me.
Feb 04, 2012, 08:19 AM
Sippin the Koolaid!
My name is Matt Im addicted to flying the best 3D planes the world has to offer and hanging out with you guys
Feb 04, 2012, 08:32 AM
nov
nov
Garage sale junkie
part of the Stacks-On is here!
Feb 04, 2012, 08:35 AM
Fly low or fly home.
wow that was probably the most iv read at once, lol.

Umm. soooo....

Does mostly everybody have a flat foamie to just walk out side and fly when ever? I was thinking about looking into one because like right now my 42" is broken down. Also i could probably harrier in my basment!

Does one fly in wind better than the other? Is the 38" alot bigger than the 34" and is there really any difference between the 33" and the 34"?

One more thing i have 5 min epoxy, welders glue, thick Ca, and a broken landing gear for 42" slick you guy think i could possible glue it together because i am dying to fly and its all i have at the moment.
Feb 04, 2012, 08:40 AM
38" slick is not an indoor plane unless you have a milling machine and your name is joe smith lol it flies extremely well outdoors though and i have flown it no problem in wind.

A 32" flat foamie though can be flown indoors and hovered in small spaces. I *think* 3dhs was out of stock last i checked, but a very good alternative is the 32" edge and sbach from rc factory sold through twisted hobbies
Feb 04, 2012, 08:42 AM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow102
38" slick is not an indoor plane unless you have a milling machine and your name is joe smith lol it flies extremely well outdoors though and i have flown it no problem in wind.

A 32" flat foamie though can be flown indoors and hovered in small spaces. I *think* 3dhs was out of stock last i checked, but a very good alternative is the 32" edge and sbach from rc factory sold through twisted hobbies
Ppsh! Nothing is too big for indoors! Well..... as long as you are great at hoverin and hover catching !

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Feb 04, 2012, 08:44 AM
iumop ap!sdn w,I
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsubsailor
On discovery channel.
I am excited about Bigfoot and keep asking Noll everytime I see him when they will be on the boat. It will be my next purchase. A flying hairy ape should get a lot of press.
Me too, it's all I can think about. I have had all of the gear ready for an 8s airframe for months now. I'm a sucker for Christen Eagles though and had to throw the gear in a H9 CE since it was sitting around and waiting impatiently. The Eagle is so pretty, but I'm sure that it won't fly as nice a 3DHS airframe...so I will probably be more than happy to pull it all out when Bigfoot is discovered.
Latest blog entry: Colour Schemes
Feb 04, 2012, 08:45 AM
Fly low or fly home.
ok thanks yes the 33 and the 34 are out of stock dont plan on buy right now any way tho but another question is can i get away with 45's instead of 65mg for the servo' on the 38"? Someone ask earlyer to on the other thread.

Anybody have anythoughts about glue my landing gear im gonna try it!
Feb 04, 2012, 08:48 AM
Team Hillbilly 🐘💨
I like 3dhs planes.
Feb 04, 2012, 08:48 AM
45's might hold up, with as much as your going to be slamming it into the ground i would suggest something metal gear. I went cheap on mine and put some corona 939 digitals in it and dont have any complaints
Feb 04, 2012, 08:55 AM
Sippin the Koolaid!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
Ppsh! Nothing is too big for indoors! Well..... as long as you are great at hoverin and hover catching !

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Yup I was flying my 42 slick in the house. It didnt end well but was fun while it lasted. I messed up a 2 week old couch when the prop put cutts right threw it

Quick Reply