Jun 14, 2012, 11:20 PM
inverted-i-fly
3drcparts's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
It's a Cermark Banchee, nice plane.

Review here https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308363


Chuck
Thanks Chuck, I knew somebody in this thread would know, now to read up on it
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 14, 2012, 11:20 PM
Team 3DHS
BoneDoc's Avatar
The code is good now.


... I repeat, the code is good .
Just got myself a 104" and a 47" SHP .
Jun 14, 2012, 11:21 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
OMG this SHP is taking me forever for some reason.
Jun 14, 2012, 11:22 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneDoc View Post
The code is good now.


... I repeat, the code is good .
Just got myself a 104" and a 48" SHP .
How dare you! your on team 3DHS, it's a 47"

just kidding
Jun 14, 2012, 11:23 PM
Team 3DHS
BoneDoc's Avatar
It's late and my finger slipped
Jun 14, 2012, 11:24 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
I have a guy from philly picking up my epp extra from me on saterday. I did like the last couple of flights on it though....I think I will love my SHP tons better though
Jun 14, 2012, 11:24 PM
Team Hillbilly
tominator06's Avatar
The blue angles are here in baltimore for a airshow this weekend. I heard them flying around today while I was working at our shop I got one quick shot of them and a few of the paratrooper plane flying his practice pattern after work.
Planes over Baltimore 6-14-12 (1 min 44 sec)
Jun 14, 2012, 11:25 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneDoc View Post
It's late and my finger slipped
It's late? It's like 10:30 down there...I started building my SHP at 7PM its now 12:30
Jun 14, 2012, 11:26 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tominator06 View Post
The blue angles are here in baltimore for a airshow this weekend. I heard them flying around today while I was working at our shop I got one quick shot of them and a few of the paratrooper plane flying his practice pattern after work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFesYfoxyHc
that is weird. I had an apache heli fly over today and a worthog fly over then he flew back about 2 hours later.
Jun 14, 2012, 11:29 PM
Team 3DHS
BoneDoc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
It's late? It's like 10:30 down there...I started building my SHP at 7PM its now 12:30
Umm... you've got the wrong timezone dude.
Jun 14, 2012, 11:29 PM
Team Hillbilly
tominator06's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
that is weird. I had an apache heli fly over and a worthog fly over then he flew back about 2 hours later.
They have the A-10 Warthog stationed here at Martin state airport. I see them all the time when going to the LHS. That is where the Blue angles are out of this weekend as well.
Jun 14, 2012, 11:33 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneDoc View Post
Umm... you've got the wrong timezone dude.
Are you in texas or in the UK now?
Jun 14, 2012, 11:34 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tominator06 View Post
They have the A-10 Warthog stationed here at Martin state airport. I see them all the time when going to the LHS. That is where the Blue angles are out of this weekend as well.
Sweet.
Jun 14, 2012, 11:35 PM
Team 3DHS
BoneDoc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
Are you in texas or in the UK now?
Texas, but you would've been worn either way.
Jun 14, 2012, 11:36 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
I remember when I was about 5 I would take my little toy f-16 and f-14 and take the nose of them and smash ants on the side walk....I guess that's where I got my instrest of crashing planes from?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 16, 2011 11:12 PM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 02:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 07:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 10:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 03:19 AM