May 03, 2012, 07:47 PM
customstandoffs
I still like the Xoar 3DA prop, 27" on my DLE 111.
to remove ads between posts
May 03, 2012, 07:58 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
Samsung Galaxy S II...Been around a bit so not so costly...but a real nice phone...previous to that I had a G1...so I obviously don't upgrade that often either
epic 4G touch
May 03, 2012, 08:11 PM
customstandoffs
bed time is fast approaching.

Goin Hawg Huntin on the Big G in the morning
May 03, 2012, 08:13 PM
Team Hillbilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic View Post
guys my son went out flying mith me and my brother. He flew the parkzone wildcat. This is his second time ever flying and he took off and landed the plane all by himself. Did loops and barrel rolls too. Not to bad saying it was blowing 8 to 10mph out. Looks like we will have another addict soon. My brother is putting together the 33inch epp extra for him to play with. See what he can do with that too! Wahoo Im so excited to have my son out flying with me
Very cool. Looks like he will be a natural.
May 03, 2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
guys my son went out flying mith me and my brother. He flew the parkzone wildcat. This is his second time ever flying and he took off and landed the plane all by himself. Did loops and barrel rolls too. Not to bad saying it was blowing 8 to 10mph out. Looks like we will have another addict soon. My brother is putting together the 33inch epp extra for him to play with. See what he can do with that too! Wahoo Im so excited to have my son out flying with me
Outstanding - I'll bet you are big time proud.
May 03, 2012, 08:21 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
In 2 weeks, me and a few other club members will be flying a flight demonstration for the boy scouts! I'm really excited as I have never done this. I'll be sure to fly the snot out of my plane.
May 03, 2012, 08:23 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronph View Post
epic 4G touch
Epic 4G
May 03, 2012, 08:25 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97 View Post
In 2 weeks, me and a few other club members will be flying a flight demonstration for the boy scouts! I'm really excited as I have never done this. I'll be sure to fly the snot out of my plane.
You will earn your hover badge
May 03, 2012, 08:26 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dplank View Post
You will earn your hover badge
I'm gonna pull a scarface.

What is a hover badge?

Edit: I got the joke. nvm.
May 03, 2012, 08:32 PM
Sippin the Koolaid!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmala View Post
bed time is fast approaching.

Goin Hawg Huntin on the Big G in the morning
Bed time what? The new avengers movie starts at midnight. I will be there . Work is going to come way to early tomorrow
May 03, 2012, 08:33 PM
customstandoffs
I'll wait and see it this weekend.
May 03, 2012, 08:33 PM
3D-wanna-B
Quote:
guys my son went out flying mith me and my brother. He flew the parkzone wildcat. This is his second time ever flying and he took off and landed the plane all by himself.
How old is your son? My son is only 6 but I can't wait for him to get old enough to start flying (if he's interested in it). He already brings home books from the library about planes so I think he might have a little bit of Daddy in him.
May 03, 2012, 08:34 PM
iumop ap!sdn w,I
Quote:
Awesome!

My older kids don't want to do anything in real life, they would rather find an app and pretend that they did it. My little one likes dirt bikes and planes though, so there's hope!!!
Latest blog entry: Colour Schemes
May 03, 2012, 08:34 PM
Sippin the Koolaid!
Have fun tomorrow
May 03, 2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97 View Post
That sounds rad! I did a demo for some scouts a while back and they ate it up. The other guy that did the 1st demo was kinda reckless (not in a 3D way, either) but I think I inspired some youngsters to get into the hobby.

I'll be performing an airshow for a bunch of full scale guys with the 104" slick in June, they're going to get a huge kick out of what that plane does.
I really want to shove some more power into it though, the DLE-111 works but just doesn't do it for me. It looks like the first 2 seconds of a space shuttle launch when full throttling out of a hover. I'm thinking DA-120...

The slick flys so good though it distracts me from the lack of oomph regularly. The main reason I want more power is so it can really utilize it's roll rate potential at higher speeds, and for it to pull around high speed rolling loops better without wanting to slow down so much.

I also want to upgrade from a 27x10 to like, a 28x12 or so...

Quick Reply