New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:38 PM
going4speed is offline
Find More Posts by going4speed
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
Resistance is futile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebloomer View Post
Oh there is another coming my friend!!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:41 PM
SteveT. is offline
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
I think that should be a new slogan for 3DHS...Fly the best...resistance is futile...

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:55 PM
FireyFate is offline
Find More Posts by FireyFate
Registered User
FireyFate's Avatar
GrimGrinnin and I representing at the Buckeye Air Fair today. It was a civilian "air show". Mostly static displays... there was a small helicopter giving rides and some skydiving as well.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:10 PM
3Dplank is offline
Find More Posts by 3Dplank
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyFate View Post
GrimGrinnin and I representing at the Buckeye Air Fair today. It was a civilian "air show". Mostly static displays... there was a small helicopter giving rides and some skydiving as well.
Are both them yours?
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:11 PM
davebloomer is offline
Find More Posts by davebloomer
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
davebloomer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
Resistance is futile?
well I had about 1000 flights on my first 42" slick. Thats 6.67 cents per flight. For that kind of entertainment value I cannot afford not to have a slick in the hangar. :coo l:
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:12 PM
FireyFate is offline
Find More Posts by FireyFate
Registered User
FireyFate's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by plank420 View Post
Are both them yours?
Nope. The white one is GrimGrinnin's... running on a DLE55. Mine is the blue with the NEU 1521, which hauls much more ass in an upline
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:12 PM
3Dplank is offline
Find More Posts by 3Dplank
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebloomer View Post
well I had about 1000 flights on my first 42" slick. Thats 6.67 cents per flight. For that kind of entertainment value I cannot afford not to have a slick in the hangar. :coo l:
The buy now button can fix any type of crash
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:12 PM
davebloomer is offline
Find More Posts by davebloomer
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
davebloomer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamsy55 View Post
Addict Fo Life /\
indeed. If they were to announce that the 42" slick were to be discontinued I'm sure I would buy ten. I enjoy it very much. It flies very well and can fit in your front pocket.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:13 PM
3Dplank is offline
Find More Posts by 3Dplank
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyFate View Post
Nope. The white one is GrimGrinnin's... running on a DLE55. Mine is the blue with the NEU 1521, which hauls much more ass in an upline
Looks cool. Video that bad boy next time
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:14 PM
davebloomer is offline
Find More Posts by davebloomer
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
davebloomer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by plank420 View Post
The buy now button can fix any type of crash
the web site was updated to "in stock" 3 hours after my crash.... destiny?
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:16 PM
3Dplank is offline
Find More Posts by 3Dplank
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebloomer View Post
the web site was updated to "in stock" 3 hours after my crash.... destiny?
See, you had to do it
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:30 PM
wamsy55 is offline
Find More Posts by wamsy55
Fly Low
wamsy55's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebloomer View Post
indeed. If they were to announce that the 42" slick were to be discontinued I'm sure I would buy ten. I enjoy it very much. It flies very well and can fit in your front pocket.
The 42" taught me bunches.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:50 PM
flyboy50 is offline
Find More Posts by flyboy50
3DHS RULEZ!!!
flyboy50's Avatar
If i put 2 2s lipos in series could i fly them in my 51 slick?
Old Feb 25, 2012, 10:05 PM
aronph is offline
Find More Posts by aronph
TEAM HILLBILLY
aronph's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy50 View Post
If i put 2 2s lipos in series could i fly them in my 51 slick?
how big?
Old Feb 25, 2012, 10:11 PM
flyboy50 is offline
Find More Posts by flyboy50
3DHS RULEZ!!!
flyboy50's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronph View Post
how big?
2200mah. But I just looked at them and there only 20c.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 17, 2011 12:12 AM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 03:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 08:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 11:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 04:19 AM