Jan 30, 2013, 04:12 PM
Registered User
wedoitall's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCDme3D View Post
Anybody see that new skywing slick? It looks awesome. If 3dhs worked with skywing to get their slick scheme on these they would sell like crazy. I hope this full fuse design is in the works because they are incredibly more attractive than the flat fuse epp and they look much bigger in the air. I hope 3dhs is ahead of me here and already on this. We saw a few of them fly over the weekend and they were awesome.
yea if i could find one of these in the US i would already have one. i heard they fly really nice.

I HOPE 3dhs comes out with a full fuse epp soon. they do look much nicer than the flat ones.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 30, 2013, 04:18 PM
Registered User
FireyFate's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedoitall View Post
yea if i could find one of these in the US i would already have one. i heard they fly really nice.

I HOPE 3dhs comes out with a full fuse epp soon. they do look much nicer than the flat ones.
The official 3DHS Podcast can be found here. I believe they said they were working on some.
Jan 30, 2013, 05:33 PM
C-Main Champ
djmoose's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyFate View Post
The official 3DHS Podcast can be found here. I believe they said they were working on some.
Thanks Firey!
Jan 30, 2013, 05:38 PM
Registered User
wedoitall's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmoose View Post
Thanks Firey!
+1 guess i need to get an3dhs extra or yak epp until then.
Jan 30, 2013, 05:38 PM
Santi
DaaBears's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyFate View Post
The official 3DHS Podcast can be found here. I believe they said they were working on some.
Awesome
Jan 30, 2013, 05:41 PM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
heritageflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugocraft View Post
I flew the 700e for the first time this year, yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wNHeTZ5xsY

Looks like it handles that 15+ wind nicely!
Jan 30, 2013, 05:50 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Just scored a 48 Velox airframe to replace my roasted Edge. Picking it up Saturday!
Jan 30, 2013, 06:46 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
This... is Epic

RC Airplane Dogfight - Splinter Cell meets RC Airplanes (3 min 11 sec)
Jan 30, 2013, 07:02 PM
Addicted to 3DHS and EF
3Daddict's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator View Post
Some people have entirely to much time on their hands.
Jan 30, 2013, 07:06 PM
Aerobatic Fanatic
HugoCraft's Avatar
Andrew Jesky posted that earlier on Facebook. Watch behind the scenes and you'll see him:

Behind The Scenes - Splinter Cell Paladin Airplane (8 min 24 sec)
Jan 30, 2013, 07:13 PM
Irg
Irg
ol' yellow eyes is back
Irg's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadracer View Post
Just scored a 48 Velox airframe to replace my roasted Edge. Picking it up Saturday!
nice!!!

it's a much under-appreciated high performance plane. sad that it's gone from the roster. I actually crashed through three of them myself. enjoyed each one better than the last.
Jan 30, 2013, 07:27 PM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
heritageflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator View Post
Splinter Cell sounds like what I get when I work with CF.....
Jan 30, 2013, 07:40 PM
Registered User
wedoitall's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by heritageflyer View Post
Splinter Cell sounds like what I get when I work with CF.....
ha! i have the same problem
Jan 30, 2013, 09:32 PM
Ta-dah!
blakevan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irg View Post
nice!!!

it's a much under-appreciated high performance plane. sad that it's gone from the roster. I actually crashed through three of them myself. enjoyed each one better than the last.
+1 I still have one that is about two years old
Jan 30, 2013, 09:58 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugocraft View Post
Random question, any addicts have an extra DX7 they want to sell for a reasonable price?!?!?

I want to leave it at work for the indoor stuff
I have a dx6i i need to sell but if you'd rather get a dx7 thats ok


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 16, 2011 11:12 PM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 02:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 07:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 10:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 03:19 AM