Jan 27, 2013, 10:31 PM
inverted-i-fly
3drcparts's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220 View Post
check this video out of my home field

http://vimeo.com/58330258
fantastic video, you should be hired to make promotional videos for fly ins, loved the above shots of rollers.

what camera, what quad or platform are you using
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 27, 2013, 10:42 PM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
Elixir220's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverted-I-Fly View Post
fantastic video, you should be hired to make promotional videos for fly ins, loved the above shots of rollers.

what camera, what quad or platform are you using
i wish i could take credit but its not my cam ship.
Jan 27, 2013, 10:46 PM
bryansifsof44's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220 View Post
check this video out of my home field

http://vimeo.com/58330258
Nice work!
Jan 28, 2013, 07:05 AM
Registered User
jsmith285's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm View Post
Sweet! We definitely need to find a way of finding each other when we get there!
Everyone could just meet under the 3DHS canopy each day at 1:00.
Jan 28, 2013, 08:25 AM
Registered User
robj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryansifsof44 View Post
nice work!
+1!
Jan 28, 2013, 08:25 AM
Gone Huckin'
turnerm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith285 View Post
Everyone could just meet under the 3DHS canopy each day at 1:00.
That works!
Jan 28, 2013, 08:27 AM
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220 View Post
check this video out of my home field

http://vimeo.com/58330258
Thats sweet!
Jan 28, 2013, 08:27 AM
Registered User
robj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith285 View Post
Everyone could just meet under the 3DHS canopy each day at 1:00.
With or without pink hair?


We might make it. Sister lives in Charlotte and she can hang there so I can make a day trip or 2. No planes, just watch.
Jan 28, 2013, 08:53 AM
"Get off the runway!"
Da Big_G's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220 View Post
check this video out of my home field

http://vimeo.com/58330258
Nice work, nice field. Used to fly there years ago, a bit far for me living in Hutto now. But I will be there sooner or later.
Jan 28, 2013, 09:36 AM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220 View Post
check this video out of my home field

http://vimeo.com/58330258
That was great. I love that field too. Great group of folk hang there too. Im only about 21 hrs from there lol
Jan 28, 2013, 10:14 AM
Registered User
jsmith285's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by robj View Post
With or without pink hair?


We might make it. Sister lives in Charlotte and she can hang there so I can make a day trip or 2. No planes, just watch.
Hair color is your choice. just don't make it orange. Saw a dude in walmart that looked just like the dude that shot up the movie goers. I have to admit I wanted to____________, well you can take it from there.
Jan 28, 2013, 11:03 AM
Registered User
kellyzo6's Avatar
Your tax way makes our runway look small.
Jan 28, 2013, 12:42 PM
3D Sunset Flier
Buzzed's Avatar
Here are some wet runway pics from yesterday.

We don't see much rain out here in AZ, so it was fun getting out there with fellow Fanatics!

Jan 28, 2013, 02:00 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzed View Post
Here are some wet runway pics from yesterday.

We don't see much rain out here in AZ, so it was fun getting out there with fellow Fanatics!

SWEET pics!
Jan 28, 2013, 02:05 PM
3D Sunset Flier
Buzzed's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator View Post
SWEET pics!
Thanks!

This is the best hobby EVER!



Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 16, 2011 11:12 PM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 02:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 07:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 10:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 03:19 AM