Thread Tools
Old Nov 05, 2012, 01:13 PM
theKM is offline
Find More Posts by theKM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucor basher View Post
We're beginning test flying of a new 50-60CC Scott Stoops aircraft this week. Since we typically do a really poor job of keeping secrets, you'll probably get a spy pic or two before much longer.
...may as well leak a pic now. I ran the canonball to lancaster to pick mine up yesterday, very excited about this plane... mine is in the team scheme, but we broke another out of the carton and put it together for a looksee, methinks the scheme alternatives are working well indeed
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Updated Hatcam - Apr2016
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 05, 2012, 01:15 PM
going4speed is offline
Find More Posts by going4speed
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
man I would love your job...at least the designing part...the customer part not so much I'm sure.
Old Nov 05, 2012, 01:25 PM
bullittjeff is offline
Find More Posts by bullittjeff
Team Hillbilly 🐘💨
bullittjeff's Avatar
Not a vyper. Maybe velox or edge
Old Nov 05, 2012, 01:27 PM
3Dplank is offline
Find More Posts by 3Dplank
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
...may as well leak a pic now. I ran the canonball to lancaster to pick mine up yesterday, very excited about this plane... mine is in the team scheme, but we broke another out of the carton and put it together for a looksee, methinks the scheme alternatives are working well indeed
Don't post it. Now hobby king will come out with a copy of just an airplane tail and left wing
Old Nov 05, 2012, 01:34 PM
heritageflyer is offline
Find More Posts by heritageflyer
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
heritageflyer's Avatar
Nice looking Edge!
Old Nov 05, 2012, 01:57 PM
sk8rob is offline
Find More Posts by sk8rob
3D Wanna Be
sk8rob's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
...may as well leak a pic now. I ran the canonball to lancaster to pick mine up yesterday, very excited about this plane... mine is in the team scheme, but we broke another out of the carton and put it together for a looksee, methinks the scheme alternatives are working well indeed
hmmmm...looks like some sort of airplane with sfg's
Old Nov 05, 2012, 02:01 PM
FireyFate is offline
Find More Posts by FireyFate
Registered User
FireyFate's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by heritageflyer View Post
Nice looking Edge!
3DHS Edges haven't had SFGs so far though have they?? The rudder counterbalance doesn't look right for a Velox, but it's hard to tell if that's the scheme or photo angle messing with me.

Old Nov 05, 2012, 02:06 PM
Ohio AV8TOR is online now
Find More Posts by Ohio AV8TOR
On loan to Texas
Ohio AV8TOR's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmala View Post
50-60cc Stoops design.


Must be a Vyper

Although I'm hoping for an edge and I'm hoping for a totally new color scheme that will make me sell my kids barbie dolls to pay for it
I am also wondering if tit is going to be a longer wingspan like the 91" range which is what Extreme Flight is doing.

Edge would be nice for sure and I would also be stoked for a 50-60cc BigFoot
Old Nov 05, 2012, 02:24 PM
SteveT. is offline
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmala View Post
50-60cc Stoops design.


Must be a Vyper

Although I'm hoping for an edge and I'm hoping for a totally new color scheme that will make me sell my kids barbie dolls to pay for it
I'm hoping for a Sukhoi.... I am, I am, I am!!! But from the photo it doesn't look like it....Oh well 50-60CC Edge would be nice too...

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Nov 05, 2012, 02:33 PM
HugoCraft is offline
Find More Posts by HugoCraft
Aerobatic Fanatic
HugoCraft's Avatar
reminds me of extreme flight

Old Nov 05, 2012, 03:02 PM
theKM is offline
Find More Posts by theKM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyFate View Post
3DHS Edges haven't had SFGs so far though have they?? The rudder counterbalance doesn't look right for a Velox, but it's hard to tell if that's the scheme or photo angle messing with me.

yup, Edges (not the 48, but the 58 and 74 do), Velox and Extras have SFG's... ...only planes without them are Slicks and small Edges...
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Updated Hatcam - Apr2016
Old Nov 05, 2012, 03:03 PM
theKM is offline
Find More Posts by theKM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio AV8TOR View Post
I am also wondering if tit is going to be a longer wingspan like the 91" range which is what Extreme Flight is doing.

Edge would be nice for sure and I would also be stoked for a 50-60cc BigFoot
92" is written on the box... but will see what happens with testing...
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Updated Hatcam - Apr2016
Old Nov 05, 2012, 03:03 PM
theKM is offline
Find More Posts by theKM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rob View Post
hmmmm...looks like some sort of airplane with sfg's
whup, cat fully out of the bag now... you guessed it...
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Updated Hatcam - Apr2016
Old Nov 05, 2012, 03:12 PM
0gravity is offline
Find More Posts by 0gravity
A tale of two slickies
0gravity's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
whup, cat fully out of the bag now... you guessed it...
Km can you send another pic? DOn't do THIS TO ME MAN!!!!!
Old Nov 05, 2012, 03:17 PM
0gravity is offline
Find More Posts by 0gravity
A tale of two slickies
0gravity's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio AV8TOR View Post
I am also wondering if tit is going to be a longer wingspan like the 91" range which is what Extreme Flight is doing.

Edge would be nice for sure and I would also be stoked for a 50-60cc BigFoot
Wait... If it's a Stoops it's got to be an Edge, right? It can't be a Velox (which he designed also) because the front of the wing looks like it HAS to be straight.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 17, 2011 12:12 AM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 03:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 08:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 11:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 04:19 AM