Oct 20, 2012, 04:39 PM
Suspended Account

Free Mountain Dew for 3DHS fans!


Free Mountain Dew for 3DHS fans: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1596
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 20, 2012, 05:36 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
A funny Cheese commercial!!!

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Oct 20, 2012, 05:45 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Anyone ever use Gorilla Glue for control surface pin hinges?
Oct 20, 2012, 05:49 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
Quad...yes....works fine for me I use the quick setting stuff though.
Oct 20, 2012, 05:58 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Whew. Good, cuz I've got the elevator and rudder glued in with it. I used the brown-bottled stuff though.
Oct 20, 2012, 06:21 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
That stuff I believe is stronger than the fast set stuff. is this on the 72"?
Oct 20, 2012, 06:40 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob010191 View Post
lol!
Oct 20, 2012, 06:43 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
That stuff I believe is stronger than the fast set stuff. is this on the 72"?
Yes
Oct 20, 2012, 06:49 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Also, I have another question; on the aileron servos, is it a problem to install them "backward," with the horn end towards the aileron? The rods that come with the plane are either too long or too short when installed "correctly." I have no way to thread the rods if I cut the longer ones down....
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350777011.179783.jpg
Views: 74
Size: 85.5 KB
Description:
Oct 20, 2012, 06:53 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadracer View Post
Also, I have another question; on the aileron servos, is it a problem to install them "backward," with the horn end towards the aileron? The rods that come with the plane are either too long or too short when installed "correctly." I have no way to thread the rods if I cut the longer ones down....
Attachment 5245698
Will work with no problems...

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Oct 20, 2012, 06:53 PM
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Selling a blade msrx and mcx2. Anyone interested? Or selling an omega 103? I need one.
Thx
Oct 20, 2012, 07:44 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Maidened my 72 Extra today Joe Smith maidened it for me and I flew the second flight but he landed it for me because of heavy cross winds. I also maidened my 41" edge
Oct 20, 2012, 07:45 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Congrats on the maidens!!

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Oct 20, 2012, 07:47 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
Congrats on the maidens!!

SteveT
Thanks
Oct 20, 2012, 07:49 PM
Team Hillbilly
blaiss's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383 View Post
Maidened my 72 Extra today Joe Smith maidened it for me and I flew the second flight but he landed it for me because of heavy cross winds. I also maidened my 41" edge
What gear did you end up putting in your 41?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 16, 2011 11:12 PM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 02:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 07:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 10:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 03:19 AM