3DHS Fly Low Thread - (frequently off topic) - Page 1592 - RC Groups
Oct 08, 2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaeolien
I agree. I love watching the vids but then I'm like ugh I need to go out and practice some more.
I'll share a video from earlier my wife shot. And apologies to Mr. Smith I borrowed a song I heard in one of your videos. Lol. It's just a great flying song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb4LHJ0UTWs&sns=em
LOL nice song.

O yah nice video too
to remove ads between posts
Oct 08, 2012, 09:16 AM
Team 3DHS
So did anyone else watch the plane crash show on discovery last night? They were intentionally crashing a 727 so they could better study the forces and other things that happen during and after a crash.

Here's the really cool part, they were flying a real 727 with a Futaba 8FG!!!!
Oct 08, 2012, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashesALot
So did anyone else watch the plane crash show on discovery last night? They were intentionally crashing a 727 so they could better study the forces and other things that happen during and after a crash.

Ya I watched it. Seat 7A was sitting out in the field after the crash. Thats the seat I have reserved for the Trip to Dubai.
Oct 08, 2012, 09:20 AM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
Quote:

Was that the show with the duct tape plane?
Oct 08, 2012, 09:43 AM
When is the trip? Must be soon. Don't let Joe be recruited by the Muslim Brotherhood. j/k we love UAE/Dubai, dont we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith285
Ya I watched it. Seat 7A was sitting out in the field after the crash. Thats the seat I have reserved for the Trip to Dubai.
Oct 08, 2012, 09:54 AM
Shore Huckin'
Quote:
Don't worry, you likely won't be flying in a 727.
And of course the chance of a crash is really incredibly small.
Oct 08, 2012, 11:52 AM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Quote:
Sand Dunes are soft....
Oct 08, 2012, 01:42 PM
Wingman II
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97
Yeah, but that's the way all telemetry is. Lipo's voltage sags and causes the alarm to go off at a higher throttle setting.
I realize voltages sags, just stating that its just as good with the timer instead of wasting money on the telemetry
Oct 08, 2012, 01:52 PM
Fly Low Fly Fast
I had a lot of fun taking these pictures for a giveaway contest.

Sadly, I crashed my 3DHS Edge last week. Since it was my first 3DHS plane and it gave me over 2 years of fun, I thought it deserved a little more respect than just a toss in the bin.

Flys like on rails.

Last edited by Draven; Oct 08, 2012 at 02:13 PM.
Oct 08, 2012, 02:08 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draven
I had a lot of fun taking these pictures for a giveaway contest.

Sadly, I crashed my 3DHS Edge last week. Since it was my first 3DHS plane and it gave me over 2 years of fun, I thought it deserved a little more respect than just a toss in the bin.
two of the best composition shots of rc planes in 2012, IMO
Oct 08, 2012, 02:12 PM
Fly Low Fly Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM
two of the best composition shots of rc planes in 2012, IMO
wow, thanks!
Oct 08, 2012, 03:50 PM
3D Sunset Flier
My buddy just sent me this vid of two guys having fun in Extras!

Unlimited Vertigo in Karlovy Vary (4 min 1 sec)
Oct 08, 2012, 04:29 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Quote:

Well....what else would you use to crash a plane....of course it was a Futaba...if it was a Spektrum or JR, they would still be flying....

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Oct 08, 2012, 04:57 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevet.
well....what else would you use to crash a plane....of course it was a futaba...if it was a spektrum or jr, they would still be flying....

Stevet
lol!
Oct 08, 2012, 04:59 PM
Fly Low
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
Well....what else would you use to crash a plane....of course it was a Futaba...if it was a Spektrum or JR, they would still be flying....

SteveT
*facepalm*
Latest blog entry: 3D Tutorial Streams: Poptops