Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:02 PM
Alex Schauer is offline
Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Must be your receiver!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:07 PM
nebwake is offline
Find More Posts by nebwake
Registered User
nebwake's Avatar
Id check your RX then
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:18 PM
RCgirl383 is offline
Find More Posts by RCgirl383
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
I'll get a new rx
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:21 PM
going4speed is offline
Find More Posts by going4speed
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
Is that fourth paces in range check mode? If it is you are good to go.
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:37 PM
heritageflyer is offline
Find More Posts by heritageflyer
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
heritageflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by diggity2424 View Post
has anyone used the aluminum wing bolts from Esprit Models? Do you like them? Are they better than the nylon?
All I used this year. Not from them, the ones 3DHS sent me from time to time with planes. Got flat rubber washers from ACE under them. Grips solid. Never come loose. Faster spin in and out putting wings on and off.

I got the ones with the studs for the 71 Slick, has a big spin on colored aluminum nut. CA'd the stud in the wing after checking for correct length into the Fuse. Those are nice! Secraft-Wing-Bolts
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:45 PM
RCgirl383 is offline
Find More Posts by RCgirl383
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
Is that fourth paces in range check mode? If it is you are good to go.
Ya 40 paces in range check mode
Old Oct 06, 2012, 04:08 PM
Buzzed is offline
Find More Posts by Buzzed
3D Sunset Flier
Buzzed's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Watkins View Post
I always think "Lower Alabama" just like whenever I hear UCLA I always think "Ugly Corner of Lower Alabama."
I guess it's all in where/how you were raised
LOL!

Old Oct 06, 2012, 04:27 PM
RCgirl383 is offline
Find More Posts by RCgirl383
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
I just started up my extra and it worked fine. Then I cut the throttle and the restarted the engine again. The second time I ran the engine I got like no response when I gave it power..
Old Oct 06, 2012, 05:14 PM
Alex Schauer is offline
Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Did it stall or did NOTHING happpen?
Old Oct 06, 2012, 05:22 PM
RCgirl383 is offline
Find More Posts by RCgirl383
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer View Post
Did it stall or did NOTHING happpen?
Nothing..well the the engine sped up a little bit but not much
Last edited by RCgirl383; Oct 06, 2012 at 05:43 PM.
Old Oct 06, 2012, 05:43 PM
Alex Schauer is offline
Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Is the servo moving?
Old Oct 06, 2012, 05:43 PM
DaOldGuy is offline
Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Flying Half Pound and Down
DaOldGuy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383 View Post
Nothing..well the the engine sped up a little bit but not much
I am guess the throttle servo is not failing?
Old Oct 06, 2012, 05:46 PM
RCgirl383 is offline
Find More Posts by RCgirl383
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Servos working fine
Old Oct 06, 2012, 05:56 PM
FIXXIN2FLY is offline
Find More Posts by FIXXIN2FLY
FLY ANGRY
FIXXIN2FLY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383 View Post
Servos working fine
You are going to have to some messin around to isolate the problem in order to fix it. This random guessing will result in another replacement airframe
Turn tx on then plane
Check for power to rx and servos
Check power to the motor.
Walk the 40 paces and check all again
If you can come to the conclusion that you think it may be your rx, at that point switch rx's with another plane and see if you can duplicate the problem in the other plane, If not, try to duplicate the problem in the original problem plane with another rx. If you are able to do that, then its pretty safe to assume its something other that the rx. (or two bad rx's....not likely)
Follow me? Process of elimination by use of controlled experiments. Good luck
Old Oct 06, 2012, 07:10 PM
RCgirl383 is offline
Find More Posts by RCgirl383
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXXIN2FLY View Post
You are going to have to some messin around to isolate the problem in order to fix it. This random guessing will result in another replacement airframe
Turn tx on then plane
Check for power to rx and servos
Check power to the motor.
Walk the 40 paces and check all again
If you can come to the conclusion that you think it may be your rx, at that point switch rx's with another plane and see if you can duplicate the problem in the other plane, If not, try to duplicate the problem in the original problem plane with another rx. If you are able to do that, then its pretty safe to assume its something other that the rx. (or two bad rx's....not likely)
Follow me? Process of elimination by use of controlled experiments. Good luck
I don't think it's a connection issue now, I tested the engine and when I gave it full throttle it barely moved up from an idle


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 17, 2011 12:12 AM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 03:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 08:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 11:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 04:19 AM