Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Sep 11, 2012, 07:18 PM
AeroKen is online now
Find More Posts by AeroKen
3D? I only got two thumbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith285 View Post
6
4 big ones
2 smaller ones
That's less than I expected. Very encouraging for the future of some flying fields where pressure is building to reduce noise.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 11, 2012, 07:35 PM
jsmith285 is offline
Find More Posts by jsmith285
Registered User
jsmith285's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroKen View Post
That's less than I expected. Very encouraging for the future of some flying fields where pressure is building to reduce noise.
I take it you haven't seen this one either? 3 more views and I reach 1,000,000 views Yippie

Amazing night flight over the pond at Joe Nall pilot Joe Smith (7 min 20 sec)
Old Sep 11, 2012, 07:46 PM
Alex Schauer is offline
Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
I will go an watch 3 of your videos
Should be entertaining!
Old Sep 11, 2012, 07:48 PM
Alex Schauer is offline
Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
LOL thanks but I was looking for ALTERNATIVES for an EPP foamy.
Wasn't there some from like Value Hobby?
Old Sep 11, 2012, 09:10 PM
Ohio AV8TOR is online now
Find More Posts by Ohio AV8TOR
On loan to Texas
Ohio AV8TOR's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith285 View Post
3 more views and I reach 1,000,000 views Yippie
I'll help again
Old Sep 11, 2012, 09:47 PM
dentalpain is offline
Find More Posts by dentalpain
Registered User
dentalpain's Avatar
Can someone please give me some advise on making cooling scoops for my 71 slick. Should I just cut up a plastic bottle and get out the glue and zip ties?
Old Sep 11, 2012, 09:52 PM
losifanatic is offline
Find More Posts by losifanatic
Sippin the Koolaid!
losifanatic's Avatar
I just used a plastic bottle and some hot glue. Been working for years now.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 09:58 PM
dentalpain is offline
Find More Posts by dentalpain
Registered User
dentalpain's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic View Post
I just used a plastic bottle and some hot glue. Been working for years now.
Thanks buddy. Hey I'm converting my Losi LST2 to electric over the next few weeks. My castle 2200kv/mamba monster max showed up today
Old Sep 11, 2012, 10:05 PM
losifanatic is offline
Find More Posts by losifanatic
Sippin the Koolaid!
losifanatic's Avatar
My converted lst2 was my favorite monster truck. Freakin awesome electric truck.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 10:05 PM
Bivens is offline
Find More Posts by Bivens
Team 3DHS / Team JR
Bivens's Avatar
TENNESSEE HUCKFEST PILOT LIST....

1. cmala
2. bhoppenworth
3. Rotorjockey
4. Hugocraft
5. Flyinghigh
7. Skippy78
8. mjcmyers
9. SDone
10. Gchrisgo34
11. sparkgaps
12. McClelland
13. Jimmy Rich
14. Adam Rank
15. Steven Washington
16. UTJason
17. Wamsy
18. Bivens
19. Heritageflyer
20. Stormjunkie
21. Zachjones
22. Kgalen
23. Speed2004
24. Red light
25. JOE SMITH
26. Decuzar
27. PhillipC
28. Cmanns
29. Diggity2424
30. Teeokie
31. Hogocraft
32. PB7Flyer
33. bigmoebbq
34. Rush7
35. RCbirk
36. Barney
37. ledsled
38. jloftin
39. Batmasterson
40. mytms
41. trkpony
42. xxJaeBrdxx
43. Jackterrell
44. rick_dazzler
45. Roger Brown
46. Jackie Willard
47........

Who's next....??

Here's a link for the thread....ONLY 3 weekends away


https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1653537
Old Sep 11, 2012, 10:10 PM
diggity2424 is offline
Find More Posts by diggity2424
Wingman II
diggity2424's Avatar
I haven't filled out the pilot form yet. I assume we could sign up when we get there. Or if easier on you Bivens I will prepay and email you the pilot form?
Old Sep 11, 2012, 10:16 PM
Bivens is offline
Find More Posts by Bivens
Team 3DHS / Team JR
Bivens's Avatar
You can sign up when you get here if you like.....faster if you print it out and just step up with the form complete though...no big deal either way.

I can't wait to fly 103's with you...
Old Sep 11, 2012, 10:17 PM
Park_aviator is offline
Find More Posts by Park_aviator
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
@Bivens

You don't know how sad you're making me since I can't come
Old Sep 11, 2012, 10:17 PM
FIXXIN2FLY is offline
Find More Posts by FIXXIN2FLY
FLY ANGRY
FIXXIN2FLY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bivens View Post
TENNESSEE HUCKFEST PILOT LIST....

1. cmala
2. bhoppenworth
3. Rotorjockey
4. Hugocraft
5. Flyinghigh
7. Skippy78
8. mjcmyers
9. SDone
10. Gchrisgo34
11. sparkgaps
12. McClelland
13. Jimmy Rich
14. Adam Rank
15. Steven Washington
16. UTJason
17. Wamsy
18. Bivens
19. Heritageflyer
20. Stormjunkie
21. Zachjones
22. Kgalen
23. Speed2004
24. Red light
25. JOE SMITH
26. Decuzar
27. PhillipC
28. Cmanns
29. Diggity2424
30. Teeokie
31. Hogocraft
32. PB7Flyer
33. bigmoebbq
34. Rush7
35. RCbirk
36. Barney
37. ledsled
38. jloftin
39. Batmasterson
40. mytms
41. trkpony
42. xxJaeBrdxx
43. Jackterrell
44. rick_dazzler
45. Roger Brown
46. Jackie Willard
47........

Who's next....??

Here's a link for the thread....ONLY 3 weekends away


https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1653537
My god man!!! Thats one star studded list right there!!! Wish I could swing it but its quite a jaunt for me. I will be with you guys in spirit tho for sure. Huck on Brothers!!!!!
Old Sep 11, 2012, 10:20 PM
diggity2424 is offline
Find More Posts by diggity2424
Wingman II
diggity2424's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bivens View Post
You can sign up when you get here if you like.....faster if you print it out and just step up with the form complete though...no big deal either way.

I can't wait to fly 103's with you...
Yes sir!! I will have the smoke ready


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 17, 2011 12:12 AM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 03:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 08:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 11:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 04:19 AM