Sep 02, 2012, 08:00 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
nope, 57
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 02, 2012, 08:02 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
looks friggin huge on the bike
Sep 02, 2012, 08:04 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
It does, now that you mentioned it!
Sep 02, 2012, 08:05 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
Is that your 600? I miss riding but I ran out of guts.
Sep 02, 2012, 08:07 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Here's a pic of the "swamp monster" after yesterday's get-off. There was mud caked all the way up into the engine casings. Turn 4 is a slick one in the rain!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
Is that your 600? I miss riding but I ran out of guts.
Yeah, it's my track beater.
Sep 02, 2012, 08:10 PM
Wingman II
diggity2424's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadracer View Post
A few pics from today's photo op for "the other forum;"





I have a couple pics in mind for the give away. Did you submit these?
Sep 02, 2012, 08:12 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Yup, sho 'nuff.
Sep 02, 2012, 08:51 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
The worst part of that mess is the clip on. The rest is easy...sucks regardless. As long as there are no broken bones its all gravy. Did you scuff the engine cover? Check it for cracks if you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadracer View Post
Here's a pic of the "swamp monster" after yesterday's get-off. There was mud caked all the way up into the engine casings. Turn 4 is a slick one in the rain!!





Yeah, it's my track beater.
Sep 02, 2012, 08:57 PM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
heritageflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzed View Post
Yep, that's me. I'm really impressed with the quality and the size. Just ordered a 32 GB card for it.



http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerSho.../dp/B0075SUK14
I want to get that one for my daughter for Christmas. Shhhhhhh!!!!!

Our A3100 was on the Fritz a little less than a year after we got it. Image Stabilization not Stable. Shakes when it is cold, just turned on, for about 3-5 minutes. I think it may have been dropped a few times over the last year without me knowing about it... Then it fell off with the HatCam on blacktop. No change after that, still the original problem. Also the pushbutton for firing pics hasn't worked right since a few months after we got it. First bad Canon I ever got.

She thinks she wants to do Photography in some form, took a Tech College course last Summer, another one coming up next year. Want her to have a mid-model before she wants full DSLR's.
Sep 02, 2012, 09:06 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
The worst part of that mess is the clip on. The rest is easy...sucks regardless. As long as there are no broken bones its all gravy. Did you scuff the engine cover? Check it for cracks if you did.
No, the frame slider did its job, the cases were untouched. The clip on is an easy one too. Just pop the top triple off, and slide the new one on. 15 minutes, tops. The rearset is definitely the gravy work there. I'm probably just gonna zip-tie the plastics together and invest in some race plastics over winter.

I have no damage at all, it was about as gentle as a crash can get. Tipped into the left-hand turn 4 at ~50 mph, and there was NO grip at all. Couple with that the fact that there are only two left turns on Putnam track, so the left side of the tire was ice cold. Down it went, and 30 feet through the mud later, I kicked it. Just for fun. lol
Sep 02, 2012, 09:07 PM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
heritageflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10 View Post
i had lots a fun at the flying field today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y9dkoN2F4M
Cale! You've got Skilz Son!

You need to post this over on the HuckNet thread!
Sep 02, 2012, 09:10 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
So really a low side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadracer View Post
No, the frame slider did its job, the cases were untouched. The clip on is an easy one too. Just pop the top triple off, and slide the new one on. 15 minutes, tops. The rearset is definitely the gravy work there. I'm probably just gonna zip-tie the plastics together and invest in some race plastics over winter.

I have no damage at all, it was about as gentle as a crash can get. Tipped into the left-hand turn 4 at ~50 mph, and there was NO grip at all. Couple with that the fact that there are only two left turns on Putnam track, so the left side of the tire was ice cold. Down it went, and 30 feet through the mud later, I kicked it. Just for fun. lol
Sep 02, 2012, 09:11 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Yeah, luckily there wasn't enough grip to toss me over the top.
Sep 02, 2012, 09:13 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadracer View Post
Here's a pic of the "swamp monster" after yesterday's get-off. There was mud caked all the way up into the engine casings. Turn 4 is a slick one in the rain!!





Yeah, it's my track beater.
Dang! Did you lowslide?
Sep 02, 2012, 09:16 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Yeah


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 16, 2011 11:12 PM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 02:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 07:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 10:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 03:19 AM