Thread Tools
Aug 10, 2012, 03:05 PM
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16
Ok random noob question. So who owns 3DHS? Blucor basher?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigster
Yep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robj
Since you work there maybe you could update the plans. You are at your computer a lot during the day. It's gonna 100 degrees for some time more so no flying.

I can't believe you sold him a plane with that many problems. Let me write that on my white board with a Sharpie.
I thought SteveT. was the owner?


Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2012, 03:06 PM
Registered User
tho98027's Avatar
Is Ken still working on a motrolfly motor for the 50cc birds?
Aug 10, 2012, 03:10 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by robj
Since you work there maybe you could update the plans. You are at your computer a lot during the day. It's gonna 100 degrees for some time more so no flying.

I can't believe you sold him a plane with that many problems. Let me write that on my white board with a Sharpie.
Yup.....as usual....It's all my fault....

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 10, 2012, 03:10 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974
I thought SteveT. was the owner?


Wouldn't want the headaches.....

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 10, 2012, 03:16 PM
Registered User
robj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974
I thought SteveT. was the owner?


pup poop, I missed another memo. Mike, you da man!
Aug 10, 2012, 03:19 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
If I did own 3DHS, I would at least know when the planes I want would be available...

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 10, 2012, 03:23 PM
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
If I did own 3DHS, I would at least know when the planes I want would be available...

SteveT
*maybe*, but I would guess Ben and the gang are thrown curve balls quite often since they are dealing with international companies and international shipping issues.
Aug 10, 2012, 03:25 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974
*maybe*, but I would guess Ben and the gang are thrown curve balls quite often since they are dealing with international companies and international shipping issues.
I wasn't saying 3DHS didn't know.....I just meant then I would be "in the loop"....but yes, I am also sure they get thrown curve balls quite often.

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 10, 2012, 03:34 PM
Registered User
dentalpain's Avatar
A big welcome to our newest support crew member....SteveT.

Please send all negative comments to stevet_support@3dhs.com



//Just kidding
Aug 10, 2012, 03:41 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentalpain
A big welcome to our newest support crew member....SteveT.

Please send all negative comments to stevet_support@3dhs.com



//Just kidding
Hoooo boy.......it'll be my luck I will start getting them!!!

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 10, 2012, 03:42 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Haha that cat read was funny but if that is real I feel bad but still funny. Did she ever find her cat?

Uh oh, honey badger was here.
Aug 10, 2012, 03:52 PM
Registered User
Ohio AV8TOR's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
Well guys, I guess I now work for 3DHS....At least three people have PMed me about various problems on the planes they had bought from me (3DHS), and expecting me to answer their questions. While I certainly don't mind doing that....it would be nice of they would get their fact straight first.
SteveT
Ha so thats funny, look on the bright side you now get the blue team shirt and you qualify for the employee discount.

But on one hand you can't blame them as lately there have been new people complaining about not being able to get a hold of 3DHS on the phone or emails and the answer everyone gives them is contact them through the forums. You answer way to many posts which is why we nominated you for the Plus user of the month.
Aug 10, 2012, 03:57 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
Steve my plane keeps crashing any advice?
Aug 10, 2012, 03:59 PM
Registered User
Ohio AV8TOR's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
If I did own 3DHS, I would at least know when the planes I want would be available...

SteveT
Your timing was great when you bought 3DHS right after they went out of business and you do know when they are available but your just not telling us. Knowledge is Power.
Aug 10, 2012, 04:06 PM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tho98027
Is Ken still working on a motrolfly motor for the 50cc birds?
Yep


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 16, 2011 11:12 PM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 02:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 07:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 10:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 03:19 AM