Thread Tools
Old Jul 31, 2012, 11:57 AM
Eagle34 is offline
Find More Posts by Eagle34
TEAM HILLBILLY
Eagle34's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
Oh so they sell alot of planes at the events? Are they cheaper getting them at an event than ordering them offline? Or are just cheaper since you don't have to pay shipping?
Cheaper because you don't have to pay shipping, but you don't get any points either. Best way is to buy online before an event and see if they will deliver to the event. Heard of this being done.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:03 PM
going4speed is offline
Find More Posts by going4speed
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
I thought pre-order was the only way this was done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34 View Post
Cheaper because you don't have to pay shipping, but you don't get any points either. Best way is to buy online before an event and see if they will deliver to the event. Heard of this being done.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:04 PM
SnowDog1974 is offline
Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
Oh so they sell alot of planes at the events? Are they cheaper getting them at an event than ordering them offline? Or are just cheaper since you don't have to pay shipping?
no shipping == lower cost to you
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:05 PM
skarface is offline
Find More Posts by skarface
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Oh. Yeah I was wondering is it 50$ or 200$ to ship a 87". Even if it is 50$ I was thinking maybe when I do order something that big I can order it online then maybe I could go pick it up since I live 1 hour away.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:08 PM
SnowDog1974 is offline
Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
Oh. Yeah I was wondering is it 50$ or 200$ to ship a 87". Even if it is 50$ I was thinking maybe when I do order something that big I can order it online then maybe I could go pick it up since I live 1 hour away.
From the 87" SHP product page:

87" Extra 300SHP

Please see updated Giant Scale Shipping Information.
$149.00 Flat rate shipping to a commercial address. Add "Residential Delivery" option ($50) for residential address delivery.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:14 PM
skarface is offline
Find More Posts by skarface
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
From the 87" SHP product page:

87" Extra 300SHP

Please see updated Giant Scale Shipping Information.
$149.00 Flat rate shipping to a commercial address. Add "Residential Delivery" option ($50) for residential address delivery.
I know so if I wanted it to get shipped to my moms pet store it would be 150$? But my house would be 50$? It does not make any sense? Commercial is usally cheaper?
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:15 PM
theKM is offline
Find More Posts by theKM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
Oh. Yeah I was wondering is it 50$ or 200$ to ship a 87". Even if it is 50$ I was thinking maybe when I do order something that big I can order it online then maybe I could go pick it up since I live 1 hour away.
you'd just call up extremeRC, organise the purchase with them, and then go buy it and pick it up...
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Updated Hatcam - Apr2016
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:19 PM
Eagle34 is offline
Find More Posts by Eagle34
TEAM HILLBILLY
Eagle34's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
I know so if I wanted it to get shipped to my moms pet store it would be 150$? But my house would be 50$? It does not make any sense? Commercial is usally cheaper?
$149 flat rate then ADD the residential delivery option $50 = $199
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:20 PM
skarface is offline
Find More Posts by skarface
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34 View Post
$149 flat rate then ADD the residential delivery option $50 = $199
Ok that is what I thought but was not sure.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:21 PM
skarface is offline
Find More Posts by skarface
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
you'd just call up extremeRC, organise the purchase with them, and then go buy it and pick it up...
I know but then I get no points.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:22 PM
SportFlyer2 is offline
Find More Posts by SportFlyer2
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
I know so if I wanted it to get shipped to my moms pet store it would be 150$? But my house would be 50$? It does not make any sense? Commercial is usally cheaper?
I think you missed the "ADD" $50 for residential address...
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:27 PM
skarface is offline
Find More Posts by skarface
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportFlyer2 View Post
I think you missed the "ADD" $50 for residential address...
Maybe, I did not know if it was 50, 150, or 200. I know now though.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:28 PM
Irg is online now
Irg
Find More Posts by Irg
Irg
ol' yellow eyes is back
Irg's Avatar
get it delivered to the dog grooming place and beat the residential charge.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:30 PM
3Dplank is offline
Find More Posts by 3Dplank
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irg View Post
get it delivered to the dog grooming place and beat the residential charge.
Just don't let a dog pea on it
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:31 PM
going4speed is offline
Find More Posts by going4speed
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
Its double boxed...dog pee and ups proof.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 17, 2011 12:12 AM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 03:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 08:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 11:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 04:19 AM