Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jul 20, 2012, 07:52 PM
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Hahahahaha skarface................
Your flying HAS to be interesting just like your posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
I need a gas plane...
Me too. Simple solution?
GET ONE!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 20, 2012, 07:54 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Seriously 3dhs built tuff!!! If you guys could have heard it you would have thought I would at least need a new motor bx kit, there is not one scratch. But I can't say that for the motor, the magnets are rubbing I still have to take it off, I may just have to fly a 103g tomarrow, maybe I am to hard core for a 130g.
Jul 20, 2012, 07:56 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
when is tomarrow?
Jul 20, 2012, 08:04 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
aronph's Avatar
when will now be then?
Jul 20, 2012, 08:08 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
Skarface, your motor could be shorted. When motors are shorted they are much harder to spin by hand. By shorted I mean any of the 3 wires touching, inside or out of the motor.
Jul 20, 2012, 08:09 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
Seriously 3dhs built tuff!!! If you guys could have heard it you would have thought I would at least need a new motor bx kit, there is not one scratch. But I can't say that for the motor, the magnets are rubbing I still have to take it off, I may just have to fly a 103g tomarrow, maybe I am to hard core for a 130g.
That may have been your dumbest statement yet. Think about what you just said.
Jul 20, 2012, 08:11 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
After the fourth but not after the ninth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronph View Post
when will now be then?
Jul 20, 2012, 08:17 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
when is tomarrow?
Damn it!
Jul 20, 2012, 08:19 PM
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
Damn it!
Tsk tsk tsk...Do I need to tell your mommy that you are cursing on the forums???
Jul 20, 2012, 08:21 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronph View Post
when will now be then?
Huh? I am on my phone give me some slack.

But no excuse for tomorrow, tomarrow is just I how I say it and I used to just spell things the way they sound. So it became a bad habit.
Jul 20, 2012, 08:23 PM
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
Huh? I am on my phone give me some slack.

But no excuse for tomorrow, tomarrow is just I how I say it and I used to just spell things the way they sound. So it became a bad habit.
Well, you know in kindergarten when I couldn't spell something they always said sound it out
I am posting from my iPod
Jul 20, 2012, 08:23 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer View Post
Tsk tsk tsk...Do I need to tell your mommy that you are cursing on the forums???
Haha your still 13 when your 16 you won't call those curse words you will call them your use of words for when life gets frustrating.
Jul 20, 2012, 08:24 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer View Post
Well, you know in kindergarten when I couldn't spell something they always said sound it out
I am posting from my iPod
Exactly!!!! To-marr-ow that is how I say it.
Jul 20, 2012, 08:29 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97 View Post
Skarface, your motor could be shorted. When motors are shorted they are much harder to spin by hand. By shorted I mean any of the 3 wires touching, inside or out of the motor.
No short...magnets are clearly touching it's just I can't seem to get this motor apart.:/
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97 View Post
That may have been your dumbest statement yet. Think about what you just said.
Haha yes lol. I was thinking shoot now I will probably have to use the 103g tomorrow. Then I thought maybe if I am to hard for the 130g omega I might try motro fly, so that ended up coming out weird.
Jul 20, 2012, 08:32 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
aronph's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
Huh? I am on my phone give me some slack.

But no excuse for tomorrow, tomarrow is just I how I say it and I used to just spell things the way they sound. So it became a bad habit.
spaceballs


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 16, 2011 11:12 PM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 02:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 07:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 10:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 03:19 AM