Aug 28, 2013, 08:35 PM
customstandoffs
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronph
finally getting the 89 tuned?
Ha. Thinking about buying the batteries I need.

Haven't had any time to do anything on it yet.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 28, 2013, 08:53 PM
Well, now that you know ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383
this was awesome
It certainly was!!
Aug 28, 2013, 08:55 PM
Wingman II
Quote:
Nice job, Ashleigh!
Aug 28, 2013, 08:56 PM
It'll be fineee...
Thanks guys
Aug 28, 2013, 08:56 PM
I finally got throttle servo in and rigged, did like yours craig, pita to get travel right, but I at least I wasn't in the dark doing it by flashlight. also got choke in and rigged on rt side of fuse, a copy of setups by Bivens on the yak and PB extra came out nice. Now just need to finish electronics install, drill prop, and the cowling cutout. Have to go to Vanderbilt fri for wifes surgery. Maiden soon just not this weekend

Bill
Aug 28, 2013, 09:52 PM
Сделем Америку Великой Снова
A buddy told me tonight about the young lady doing 3D at watts over owatanna, and how she also did her own repairs, and would be back up not too long after a crash.

Just searched the owatanna threads, and found this for proof:

I just gave away a plane that had less damage than this one.

Some airframe manufacturer ought to sponsor this person if they haven't already.

Flying RC is one thing...but working as your own pit crew is a "whole 'nother level."

My understanding is they hope she comes back. (I hope they have a 3D only event, or least a non-stop 3D line).
Aug 28, 2013, 09:58 PM
inverted-i-fly
Ya but who is the guy doing the Nixon impersonation
Aug 28, 2013, 10:00 PM
Aerobatic Fanatic
Quote:
You have a float plane since that looks like a very nice place to fly a float plane, right?
Aug 28, 2013, 10:02 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverted-I-Fly

I would think that is the world famous "Hugocraft"....

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My old shop....
Aug 28, 2013, 10:54 PM
I am getting ready to buy my servos for my new Edge. Should I just buy all 7955 for the plane or should I run something different for the Throttle????
Aug 28, 2013, 11:14 PM
It'll be fineee...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7oneWo1f
A buddy told me tonight about the young lady doing 3D at watts over owatanna, and how she also did her own repairs, and would be back up not too long after a crash.

Just searched the owatanna threads, and found this for proof:

I just gave away a plane that had less damage than this one.

Some airframe manufacturer ought to sponsor this person if they haven't already.

Flying RC is one thing...but working as your own pit crew is a "whole 'nother level."

My understanding is they hope she comes back. (I hope they have a 3D only event, or least a non-stop 3D line).
Lol i dont even remember that picture being taken i think repairing planes is just as fun as flying them especially that old 47 extra because i wasn't afraid to get a little too low with it..

I most likely will be back at watts next year. I agree, i wish they had a 3D only flight line.
Aug 28, 2013, 11:16 PM
It'll be fineee...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoCraft
You have a float plane since that looks like a very nice place to fly a float plane, right?
I have a hobbyzone super cub with floats
Aug 28, 2013, 11:38 PM
Сделем Америку Великой Снова
Quote:
Lol i dont even remember that picture being taken i think repairing planes is just as fun as flying them especially that old 47 extra because i wasn't afraid to get a little too low with it..
I found it in this thread...https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1969990

I hope you don't mind but I am using you as an example to shame, in addition to me, my son. He enjoys building and repair even less than I do.

Quote:

I most likely will be back at watts next year. I agree, i wish they had a 3D only flight line.
I'm afraid of a mid air at Watts, due to the mixed styles of flying and large number of people.
Aug 29, 2013, 03:39 AM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
I would think that is the world famous "Hugocraft"....

SteveT.
Nein, mien freund.
Aug 29, 2013, 06:23 AM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverted-I-Fly
Never seen that guy before, but looks like Alex standing behind him....

Quick Reply