Aug 04, 2012, 03:00 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Looks like 3DHS went out of business again (Website is down)
to remove ads between posts
Aug 04, 2012, 03:03 PM
RC Pilot / Photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
Probably means they got that container full of 42 and 51 Slicks!
Aug 04, 2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
I was just going to post that, all I get is

Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.
Aug 04, 2012, 03:09 PM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
Quote:
I regret that bro... lol

Hey Dad's, I found this funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZa7hU6tP_s
HAHA so true. Except we hit the splash pad up at 11 not 10.

Seriously the whole song = 1 day in my life
Aug 04, 2012, 03:26 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebloomer
HAHA so true. Except we hit the splash pad up at 11 not 10.

Seriously the whole song = 1 day in my life
Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio AV8TOR
I was just going to post that, all I get is

Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.
yep. Same here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =-
Probably means they got that container full of 42 and 51 Slicks!
I hope!
Aug 04, 2012, 03:34 PM
Landing, HEY, I got it!!!!!
Chad,

Did you maiden the 51 yet?

Jeff
Aug 04, 2012, 03:36 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Has anyone heard from Dflyer is he missing in action?
Aug 04, 2012, 03:37 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcfab
Chad,

Did you maiden the 51 yet?

Jeff
Nope... Was going to tomorrow or Monday. Changing connectors on my lipos that came in right now, then gotta make a deans to banana 'cause I don't want to pull out the ESC to change the connectors.
Aug 04, 2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Nope... Was going to tomorrow or Monday. Changing connectors on my lipos that came in right now, then gotta make a deans to banana 'cause I don't want to pull out the ESC to change the connectors.
It's been way too windy and hot here to do much of anything. Bummer cuz I was starting to get more comfortable with the SHP last Sat.

Did you have any luck with Al @ RCZone?

Jeff
Aug 04, 2012, 03:44 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
It's been way too windy and hot here to do much of anything. Bummer cuz I was starting to get more comfortable with the SHP last Sat.

Did you have any luck with Al @ RCZone?

Jeff
Talked to them but they aren't hiring they said... M going to try again around Christmas because theyll probably be really busy then and want some help. It stinks how windy it's been. Maybe next weekend if its not windy we can fly at 114th or your property?
Aug 04, 2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Talked to them but they aren't hiring they said... M going to try again around Christmas because theyll probably be really busy then and want some help. It stinks how windy it's been. Maybe next weekend if its not windy we can fly at 114th or your property?
Er...Next Saturday I'm flying back to Illinois to pack & move furniture. Should be back by Thurs.

You're welcome to come fly up here most anytime though. That goes for Blake also.

Jeff
Aug 04, 2012, 03:59 PM
Park_aviator -
Chad are you flying anything at night with lights yet? If so I might want to drive out your way to check it out to see how it shows up for me.
Aug 04, 2012, 04:27 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio AV8TOR
Park_aviator -
Chad are you flying anything at night with lights yet? If so I might want to drive out your way to check it out to see how it shows up for me.
Right now I'm not, but my 40" EPP gets here Wednesday and should be built, and ready for night flying by next weekend! I'll let you know when everything's installed! You're welcome to fly it!
Quote:
Er...Next Saturday I'm flying back to Illinois to pack & move furniture. Should be back by Thurs.

You're welcome to come fly up here most anytime though. That goes for Blake also.

Jeff
Got it! Thanks!
Aug 04, 2012, 04:28 PM
Ok so I'm on vacation and I see an ad for a breakfeast at the airport where they have airplane rides for $25 and Rc models!
I brought my heli and EPP Slick....think they'll let me fly there? I have my AMA card.
I'm going regardless. I think it might be like an "airshow" type thing so its all organized?
I'll get pics.
Aug 04, 2012, 05:10 PM
Suspended Account
Hey guys I'm trying to pick an airframe for this combo- http://www.twistedhobbys.com/Power-C...-Telink-48.htm I'm thinking either 41" Edge, 47" SHP, or 48" Edge. I would love the 48" Edge but if the power system is more suited to the 41" I could get that. Thanks!

Quick Reply