Jul 19, 2012, 10:42 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer
How come it seems like it flys like every other 3DHS plane?
Same video, everytime, just a new different sound and color scheme/size.
Right now, there are only so many 3D maneuvers that usually show up in videos....but when you get a new Vyper bipe, or any other good 3D plane, you could definitely make a great video to show us, in which you are flying some new spectacular moves.....

And besides....as far as flying like every other 3DHS plane?? That's because the ALL FLY AWESOME!!!!

And lastly.....I think it would be wonderful for you two to get together and have a "fly-off" with Joe....perhaps you could show him some new tricks/maneuvers to throw into the flights for the videos...

SteveT
Last edited by SteveT.; Jul 20, 2012 at 12:54 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 20, 2012, 12:27 AM
Game on
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer
How come it seems like it flys like every other 3DHS plane?
Same video, everytime, just a new different sound and color scheme/size.

I am open for suggestions for future videos

I actually love getting suggestions on what people want to see in a particular flight/video.

I am working on some new maneuvers but king 50 will be the place to reveal those
Jul 20, 2012, 12:43 AM
Fly Low
Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmith285
I am working on some new maneuvers but king 50 will be the place to reveal those
Pshhhhhhhhhhhh

Jul 20, 2012, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamsy55
Pshhhhhhhhhhhh

You going to the King 50 this year Wamsy???

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My old shop....
Jul 20, 2012, 12:59 AM
Fly low or fly home.
Can someone measure the the length and the width of there 51" tail wheel also for the 57-59" tail wheel. I want a tiny bit bigger taill wheel for my shp.
Jul 20, 2012, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface
Can someone measure the length and the width of their 51" tail wheel also for the 57-59" tail wheel. I want a tiny bit bigger tail wheel for my SHP.
If I had a 51" Slick, I would....But since I don't, I can't....sorry....

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My old shop....
Jul 20, 2012, 01:12 AM
Fly low or fly home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
If I had a 51" Slick, I would....But since I don't, I can't....sorry....

SteveT
Do you have a 57, 58, or 59? If you do I would apreciat if you could get the size of that tail wheel.
Jul 20, 2012, 01:15 AM
Fly low or fly home.
Quote:

I actually love getting suggestions on what people want to see in a particular flight/video.

I want to see you try to break the 47" shp with a veiw of the sticks. make sure you add that new crank shaft move into it as well. (does the shp have the mass to do the crank shaft? I haven't got the chance to try it yet)

I just got my new canopy and LG and will be flying my SHP tomorrow for the first time in atleast 2 weeks!
Jul 20, 2012, 06:10 AM
Flying Half Pound and Down
Quote:
Do you have a 57, 58, or 59? If you do I would apreciat if you could get the size of that tail wheel.
If I remember correct, the 51 Slick and the 57 Extra have the same tail wheel. The picture in the 57 Extra.
Jul 20, 2012, 07:22 AM
Fly low or fly home.
So that is showing about 1/8th under an inch?
Jul 20, 2012, 07:31 AM
FREE VAPOR TRAILS
Quote:

Drunk snake
Jul 20, 2012, 07:41 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
I think its just the angle, pretty sure they are 25mm or 1 inch.
Jul 20, 2012, 08:16 AM
Quote:
I'd put some 1.125 Dubs on it myself.
Jul 20, 2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Right now, there are only so many 3D maneuvers that usually show up in videos....but when you get a new Vyper bipe, or any other good 3D plane, you could definitely make a great video to show us, in which you are flying some new spectacular moves.....
Here are some I'm good at: My favoritest() one is the 3rd one

Quote:
And besides....as far as flying like every other 3DHS plane?? That's because the ALL FLY AWESOME!!!!
Very true...

Quote:
And lastly.....I think it would be wonderful for you two to get together and have a "fly-off" with Joe....perhaps you could show him some new tricks/maneuvers to throw into the flights for the videos...
I will show him some of the tricks shown above
Jul 20, 2012, 09:45 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
wow...I thought I was the only one capable of spectacular acts of destruction...

Quick Reply