Feb 13, 2012, 10:36 PM
3D Wanna Be
RF5.5
3DHS
addict

closed
Last edited by sk8rob; Feb 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 13, 2012, 10:39 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rob
RF5.5
3DHS
addict
So... On the topic of realflight, is RF6 backwards compatible with RF5.5 at all? I want to fly with yall! . Also, Does anyone have the 51" Slick file? PLEASE?
Feb 13, 2012, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
So... On the topic of realflight, is RF6 backwards compatible with RF5.5 at all? I want to fly with yall! . Also, Does anyone have the 51" Slick file? PLEASE?

Nope...must have had RF5.5 and upgraded to RF6 to go back...
Feb 13, 2012, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronph
as long as it doesnt include dubstep....or Korn
Ohhh you really wouldn't like this then...

Korn (ft. Skrillex and Kill The Noise) - Narcissistic Cannibal (Official Video) (3 min 12 sec)
Feb 13, 2012, 11:15 PM
3d NOOBular
turnerm you need to solder a new deans to that esc but i wouldnt cut the wires. just un solder it first. then your wires are already tinned. jmo.
Feb 13, 2012, 11:20 PM
Once u go yak u never go back
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rob
RF5.5
3DHS
addict
I don't even know how to join. sucks being old
Feb 13, 2012, 11:22 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksextra
I don't even know how to join. sucks being old
if you have realFlight 5.5, start it up as normal. then select the "multiplayer" menu, then select the "join" option. if your internet connection lets you through (it needs a bunch of open ports), it will come up with a list. scroll the list then select the "3dhs" room in the list, click join or ok or whatever it is... it will prompt for a password, type in "addict" and then ok... should then connect up and you're in the room with us.
Feb 13, 2012, 11:33 PM
Once u go yak u never go back
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM
if you have realFlight 5.5, start it up as normal. then select the "multiplayer" menu, then select the "join" option. if your internet connection lets you through (it needs a bunch of open ports), it will come up with a list. scroll the list then select the "3dhs" room in the list, click join or ok or whatever it is... it will prompt for a password, type in "addict" and then ok... should then connect up and you're in the room with us.
worked. thanks. might take a bit of getting used to....it was like a secret chat room. not much flying. I feel kinda dirty now.
Feb 13, 2012, 11:48 PM
Quote:
worked. thanks. might take a bit of getting used to....it was like a secret chat room. not much flying. I feel kinda dirty now.
We fly sometimes too...
Feb 14, 2012, 12:07 AM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Thread OP
Quote:
sometimes it's a lot of chat... also a lot of flying happens. just have to do whatever the mood strikes
Feb 14, 2012, 07:21 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by heritageflyer
That's Dog man!

No I said I will take myself off if he includes your music references.
I misunderstood...sorry
Feb 14, 2012, 07:26 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyFate
Ohhh you really wouldn't like this then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUOlc_j4rMA&ob=av3e
thats exactly what I was refering to.....
Feb 14, 2012, 07:52 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm
So I've got an ESC with a Deans Connector and part of the connector sheared off (the little bowed out piece... Hard to explain). So it won't connect properly with the battery. Is there an easy way to fix this or do I need to cut the wires and resolder a new deans on there?
Yep R&R (remove and replace) just un solder the old and solder in the new.
Feb 14, 2012, 07:54 AM
Sippin the Koolaid!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronph
thats exactly what I was refering to.....
I don't know. I kind of liked it
Feb 14, 2012, 08:33 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic
I don't know. I kind of liked it
not sayin its not creative.....i respect fellow musicians for what they do.....just not a fan

Quick Reply