Foamboard Scratchbuild University - Page 394 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by ExperimentalAir, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 16, 2018, 02:16 PM

Another source for better quality foam board

FYI, if you live in the west coast near LA or SF, Tokyo Central has in stock multicolored better quality foam board. The paper appears to be higher quality as well as the adhesive to the foam. Looks about the same size as the DTFB. Itís alittle more expensive than DTFB at $1.50 per sheet.
to remove ads between posts
Today, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhokita
FYI, if you live in the west coast near LA or SF, Tokyo Central has in stock multicolored better quality foam board. The paper appears to be higher quality as well as the adhesive to the foam. Looks about the same size as the DTFB. Itís alittle more expensive than DTFB at $1.50 per sheet.
Wow that's cheap! Locally I paid £10 for 5 sheets of foamboard that is quite a bit heavier that dtfb. And only availible in white or black. That's why I moved to hk foam and coloured packing g tspe

Quick Reply