Foamboard Scratchbuild University - Page 383 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by ExperimentalAir, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 11, 2017, 08:09 AM
Wow! For an idea that came out of thin air, your planning of tape stripes and fold lines is excellent. So how's it fly?
to remove ads between posts
May 11, 2017, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST_Bob
Wow! For an idea that came out of thin air, your planning of tape stripes and fold lines is excellent. So how's it fly?
Thank you!
still a couple things to do and no good weather in the forecast. will have to wait to see its first take off , hope it gets back down in one piece.
May 12, 2017, 07:19 AM
Aka "DiveBomb"
Quote:
Originally Posted by wessone
Its packaging tape. I kept some label backing roll from my job but u can use waxed paper. put a layer of waxed paper on the table and cover it with tape. print a design and tape the paper sheet over the tape and cut your design. after that cover it with masking tape and remove it. its now ready to apply.
Thanks what a genius technique, so simple (after its been pointed out)!

Heres to some nice weather soon! Another rainy weekend coming up in New England Im afraid...

If anyone gets out post some vids so we grounded folks can bench fly.
May 12, 2017, 08:45 AM
Yeah weather sucks big time!
Here in Montreal Its the worst spring weather we ever had in the last decade. Lots of rain, wind and cold weather. Hope we get a good summer here.
May 13, 2017, 09:45 AM
Remote Controlled Crashes
Part 2 is online finally.

How to make RC Airplane - Part 2 (39 min 59 sec)
May 19, 2017, 02:36 AM
I thought that Part 3 will be maiden flight, but weather in Croatia didn't allow me to go at the field and make one.
So I have decided to do a simple paint job on this model.

How to make RC Airplane - Part 3 - paint job (8 min 3 sec)

http://rchobbybeginandfly.blogspot.h...l-part_19.html
May 19, 2017, 11:20 AM
Final part in this tutorial is Maiden flight.
Thank you all for watching.

How to make RC Airplane - Part 4 - Maiden flight (3 min 16 sec)