Feb 02, 2012, 03:08 AM
RC Connectors dot com
Thread OP
Alert

Rubber Stripper & Rubber Wanted

I know this is a long shot...

I've posted in the Micro/Indoor planes Classifieds, but there's no real section to hit this group of people.

I'm in the market for a used Rubber stripper. Harlan, Tru-Weight, Polish, or even (gasp), a Geauga.

And, if you've got a part of a pound of SuperSport or other good wide rubber just laying around (and has been kept properly) to get rid of, I'm game.

Thanks for your time,

Glenn
to remove ads between posts
Jan 28, 2013, 03:50 PM

Rubber stripper

Are you still in the market for a rubber stripper. If so I might be prepared to let mine go with about half a pound of light tan I have had in a sealed tin for some time. Haven't used it for some time.
Depends on what they are worth and if its worth sending from UK.
I think the stripper is a Harland but a photo will tell you.
Let me know if you are interested and I will send details.
Robin
Jan 28, 2013, 08:55 PM
ET
Hi Glenn,

I've got 550 g (1.1 lb) of 1/4" wide Tru Torque rubber ("Premium Rubber For The Discerning Modeler" ) that has a date on it of May 2009. I've had it for two years in my basement in a light proof container. I think it's decent sport rubber but not the competition stuff. I paid $12 plus shipping. If you're interested I'll sell it for $12 shipping included.

I'm heading out of town for five days so it probably wouldn't get mailed until Monday, Feb. 4th. Send me a PM and let me know if you're interested.

Eric

Quick Reply