Rubber Stripper & Rubber Wanted - RC Groups
Feb 02, 2012, 03:08 AM
RC Connectors dot com
Alert

Rubber Stripper & Rubber Wanted

I know this is a long shot...

I've posted in the Micro/Indoor planes Classifieds, but there's no real section to hit this group of people.

I'm in the market for a used Rubber stripper. Harlan, Tru-Weight, Polish, or even (gasp), a Geauga.

And, if you've got a part of a pound of SuperSport or other good wide rubber just laying around (and has been kept properly) to get rid of, I'm game.

Thanks for your time,

Glenn
Latest blog entry: Lower shipping prices!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 28, 2013, 03:50 PM

Rubber stripper

Are you still in the market for a rubber stripper. If so I might be prepared to let mine go with about half a pound of light tan I have had in a sealed tin for some time. Haven't used it for some time.
Depends on what they are worth and if its worth sending from UK.
I think the stripper is a Harland but a photo will tell you.
Let me know if you are interested and I will send details.
Robin
Jan 28, 2013, 08:55 PM
ET
Hi Glenn,

I've got 550 g (1.1 lb) of 1/4" wide Tru Torque rubber ("Premium Rubber For The Discerning Modeler" ) that has a date on it of May 2009. I've had it for two years in my basement in a light proof container. I think it's decent sport rubber but not the competition stuff. I paid $12 plus shipping. If you're interested I'll sell it for $12 shipping included.

I'm heading out of town for five days so it probably wouldn't get mailed until Monday, Feb. 4th. Send me a PM and let me know if you're interested.

Eric