Blade 300X/300CFX with Integrated BeastX Receiver - Page 96 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jan 29, 2013, 07:43 AM
You down with EPP?
johnnyrocco123's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli
If you are going to get a digi you might as well get one that does everything
https://www.rcdepothobbies.com/Produ...ctCode=40002RC

There is another model though for less than half price that only does single axis pitch

https://www.rcdepothobbies.com/Produ...de=RCL-40001RC
I don't know any other use than single axis pitch.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 29, 2013, 11:29 AM
west coast flyer
emeraldc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyrocco123
I don't know any other use than single axis pitch.
A couple of good reviews for this one, so I ordered it, after wasting $6. on a manual gauge. Did not get it on sale though
Jan 29, 2013, 12:41 PM
Registered User

Ebay CF Blades (from China)


Anybody try these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carbon-Blade...item1e632c47c3

$17.88 shipped...The ad said they're "300% CF" ...dang, that's a lot of carbon
Jan 29, 2013, 12:45 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by poiyt
Anybody try these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carbon-Blade...item1e632c47c3

$17.88 shipped...The ad said they're "300% CF" ...dang, that's a lot of carbon
ooo... white!!! Nice for visibility. I put a white and red stripe on my black ones to I could see the blade disk. Also for tracking and balance, but white would be nice!
Jan 29, 2013, 01:16 PM
2 seconds from crashing
indoorheli's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyrocco123
I don't know any other use than single axis pitch.
Swash, tail blades and if you loose your levels, you can lay a brick wall, hang pictures or put a 3 dimensional object in place and make sure it is perfectly vertical.
Jan 30, 2013, 08:41 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkq
ooo... white!!! Nice for visibility. I put a white and red stripe on my black ones to I could see the blade disk. Also for tracking and balance, but white would be nice!
Yep same here...I can't see 690mm black blades, MUCH less the smaller ones!!!!

So I found these on ebay and was wondering if anybody else had too and maybe tried them

Or knows of any other white CF blades?
Jan 30, 2013, 08:53 AM
You down with EPP?
johnnyrocco123's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli
Swash, tail blades and if you loose your levels, you can lay a brick wall, hang pictures or put a 3 dimensional object in place and make sure it is perfectly vertical.
Gotcha, thanks.
Jan 30, 2013, 11:49 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by poiyt
Yep same here...I can't see 690mm black blades, MUCH less the smaller ones!!!!

So I found these on ebay and was wondering if anybody else had too and maybe tried them

Or knows of any other white CF blades?
Didn't I hear that the SR blades work on the 300? If they do, here's a set of whites right from HH! http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...-sr-MHESR088CF
Jan 30, 2013, 12:06 PM
Registered User
I have a severe vibration problem in the tail. I'm going to replace the tail shaft, even though it doesn't look like it's bent.
I bought this heli. used, and the owner told me about the problem.
Is there anything else that would cause the problem?
It occurs at about 40% throttle, and up.
Jan 30, 2013, 12:19 PM
2 seconds from crashing
indoorheli's Avatar
How it the tail belt tension?
Is it binding anywhere?

Video?
Jan 30, 2013, 03:11 PM
Pen
Pen
FPWhat?
Pen's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearprop88
I have a severe vibration problem in the tail. I'm going to replace the tail shaft, even though it doesn't look like it's bent.
I bought this heli. used, and the owner told me about the problem.
Is there anything else that would cause the problem?
It occurs at about 40% throttle, and up.
I had a bad tail vibe out of the box and fixed it by adding tape to one tail blade. I weighed the tail blades on a gram scale first and they were near exact weight but I had to add several pieces of tape to one blade to minimize tail vibes and eliminate the right drift induced by vibes.
Jan 30, 2013, 09:36 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkq
Didn't I hear that the SR blades work on the 300? If they do, here's a set of whites right from HH! http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...-sr-MHESR088CF
thanks, but dang...can't find the length on these anywhere?? anybody know?
Jan 30, 2013, 10:15 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli
How it the tail belt tension?
Is it binding anywhere?

Video?
The belt tension looks OK.
Don't see any binding.
If it is still vibrating after I replace the tail shaft I'll post a video.
Jan 30, 2013, 10:16 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen
I had a bad tail vibe out of the box and fixed it by adding tape to one tail blade. I weighed the tail blades on a gram scale first and they were near exact weight but I had to add several pieces of tape to one blade to minimize tail vibes and eliminate the right drift induced by vibes.
How did you determine which blade needed the weight?
Jan 30, 2013, 10:21 PM
2 seconds from crashing
indoorheli's Avatar
On binding did you disconnect the tail linkage and manually move the arm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearprop88
How did you determine which blade needed the weight?
You have a 50% chance of getting the right one on your first attempt

If the vibes get worse you guessed wrong.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale Trex 700E FBL BeastX BNF 1600$ Shipped trevjonez Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Aug 15, 2011 09:04 PM
For Sale Outrage 550 FBL W/BeastX BNF KenM Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 2 Jul 09, 2011 08:20 AM
Found BeastX FBL controller Hellsiege Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Jan 28, 2011 03:24 PM
Sold BeastX, Spektrum Satellite, BeastX Satellite Adapter, 450 Sport FBL Head NovaCX12 Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Jan 22, 2011 09:07 AM
Sold Microbeast BeastX FBL unit NEW never used Z06 Tony Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Dec 07, 2010 06:23 PM