Blade 300X/300CFX with Integrated BeastX Receiver - Page 225 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jan 26, 2014, 10:53 PM
Registered User
barnstorm100's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeScraper
Just some fun with my buddy's 300X. It flies great. Could use a little more power though Some pretty hard 3D. Got some piroflips in there too. It took the crash perfectly, no damage!

Setup:
Stock Motor
Stock ESC
Stock Cyclic Servos
Stock Tail Servo
Turnigy 1300mAh 3s LiPo
AR7200BX
Spektrum DX6i
Lynx Plastic 3D Blades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLSzq-yiFI
Very good flying, I just need some more upgrades and then I'll be able to fly like that
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 26, 2014, 11:58 PM
Custom User Title
Haha, thanks

I definitely think it needs a more powerful motor and battery. It isn't as powerful as it should be.
Jan 29, 2014, 10:04 AM
Registered User
CatBird's Avatar
Wow, big day over at HH. The CFX is a 300, as predicted, and they released a new 200 FP and DX6 with DX9 features. Probably other stuff as well. That's just what I noticed quickly.
Jan 29, 2014, 10:33 AM
v922 130x 300x
matthew0220's Avatar
Just watched a youtube vid on the new cfx, its bad ass, all plastic is now carbon or metal, cf blades stock, 400 usd...for that ill just get a normal 300x and some lynx blades
Jan 29, 2014, 11:21 AM
Corsair Captain
I believe the normal 300X has been discontinued.
Jan 29, 2014, 11:43 AM
Registered User
arik434's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by garryk
I believe the normal 300X has been discontinued.
Still tons of them around though...and very cheap.

I wondered how much money they were losing on the sales of the AR7200bx. It seems like some places were able to sell the 300x's so cheap that it was a better deal to sell the 7200 for $150 and the airframe separately. They market is flooded with new takeoff 7200bx's and I dont see too many people buying them for the $239 asking price.
Jan 29, 2014, 12:28 PM
ohio usa
NOTAR 600's Avatar
Hey, I just got a new 300X for $233 shipped. Does anyone think this was a good deal?The 300CFX is coming sometime soon (april-may?) but I would rather knock this one around at lower cost until I get my heli wings in shape again. Maybe more used 300x will show up on ebay now and I can scavange a cheap extra airframe and parts. Anyway next week sometime I'll be hovering in my very large living room that has almost no furniture. Should be awesome!
Jan 29, 2014, 12:30 PM
Registered User
metalwizard's Avatar
WOW that sr 200x looks like its everything the blade SR should have been. Just preordered one.

Dont know why but I love my SR.. probably because I have TONS of hours with it learning to fly Helis..

Ok back to the 300x thread.

Got mine back to good flying today. tail wag all gone.. not sure what it was I pulled the tail apart cleaned everything balanced the blades tightened the belt.. back to 100% again
Jan 29, 2014, 01:18 PM
ohio usa
NOTAR 600's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by arik434
Still tons of them around though...and very cheap.

I wondered how much money they were losing on the sales of the AR7200bx. It seems like some places were able to sell the 300x's so cheap that it was a better deal to sell the 7200 for $150 and the airframe separately. They market is flooded with new takeoff 7200bx's and I dont see too many people buying them for the $239 asking price.
I was straining my brain trying to think of a reason NOT to buy the 300x......no reason found! Got taxes done yesterday....all is well.

I got the entire RTF helicopter for the price of an AR7200BX by itself. This same Rx/gyro unit is still being packaged with the blade pro-600x and 700x. How could I pass this up?

The new CFX300 looks great and so does the new DX6.
Jan 29, 2014, 02:24 PM
Registered User
arik434's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTAR 600
Hey, I just got a new 300X for $233 shipped. Does anyone think this was a good deal?The 300CFX is coming sometime soon (april-may?) but I would rather knock this one around at lower cost until I get my heli wings in shape again. Maybe more used 300x will show up on ebay now and I can scavange a cheap extra airframe and parts. Anyway next week sometime I'll be hovering in my very large living room that has almost no furniture. Should be awesome!
Complete 300x Brand new minus 7200bx.....$100 shipped.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2086784
Jan 29, 2014, 04:45 PM
Custom User Title
well,
Blade 300 CFX Modellhelikopter von Horizon Hobby (2 min 21 sec)
Jan 29, 2014, 04:46 PM
Rocket Programmer
jasmine2501's Avatar
Nice, I wonder if it's any better. Probably doesn't suffer from flex like the plastic one.
Jan 29, 2014, 04:56 PM
Custom User Title
no doubt about that, but it still uses the same crappy electronics *facepalm*
Jan 29, 2014, 04:58 PM
Mildly Confused
Paul 1968's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeScraper
no doubt about that, but it still uses the same crappy electronics *facepalm*
Just thinking exactly the same thing!
Jan 29, 2014, 05:55 PM
ohio usa
NOTAR 600's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by arik434
Complete 300x Brand new minus 7200bx.....$100 shipped.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2086784
PM sent.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale Trex 700E FBL BeastX BNF 1600$ Shipped trevjonez Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Aug 15, 2011 09:04 PM
For Sale Outrage 550 FBL W/BeastX BNF KenM Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 2 Jul 09, 2011 08:20 AM
Found BeastX FBL controller Hellsiege Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Jan 28, 2011 03:24 PM
Sold BeastX, Spektrum Satellite, BeastX Satellite Adapter, 450 Sport FBL Head NovaCX12 Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Jan 22, 2011 09:07 AM
Sold Microbeast BeastX FBL unit NEW never used Z06 Tony Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Dec 07, 2010 06:23 PM