•Belt-driven tail rotor with weighted tail blade hardware
•Tail grips with thrust bearings
•AR7200BX 7-Channel DSMX Flybarless Control System installed
•E-flite® 320H 4500Kv brushless motor installed
•E-flite® 25A S-BEC brushless ESC installed
•Includes E-flite 3S 1350mAh 30C Li-Po battery
•Includes DC Li-Po charger

Overview

The nimble Blade® 300 X BNF packs big 3D performance into a compact 300-size frame that’s small enough to fly in many indoor spaces. At the heart of its amazing performance is the Spektrum™ AR7200BX Flybarless Control System with integrated BeastX technology. The amazing precision and agility this system makes possible perfectly complements the impressive power of the E-flite® 320H, 4500Kv brushless motor and high-output 3S 30C Li-Po battery.

Product Specifications

Type: 300-class electric flybarless collective pitch helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 21.7 in (550mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 5.5 in (140mm)
Gross Weight: 17.3 oz (491 g)
Length: 20.1 in (510mm)
Main Gear Ratio: 14:1
Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF
Control System: 120 degree CCPM
Rotor Blade Length: 245mm

As of Feb 2014, the 300X has been discontinued but there is a pro version with CF frame and servo geometry as the 700X series. However, the electronics remained the same.

Last edited by zadaw; Feb 16, 2014 at 05:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 01, 2012, 02:21 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
interesting
Feb 01, 2012, 08:18 PM
Been waiting a long time for this! I loved the 300 size machines and all of a sudden they started going away! I will own one
Feb 01, 2012, 09:50 PM
Oh yeah, I'm definitely getting one. I'll be selling 2 Blade SRs and a Trex 250 clone.
Feb 01, 2012, 10:11 PM
Thread OP
There is also a Blade FBL 500 that has been released that is very expensive. It seems that Blade is going upmarket in both quality and price for their larger models. This is going to compete with Align and Gaui directly. Align should take note of this: they have yet to release a 250 FBL combo with Align 3GX.
Feb 01, 2012, 10:12 PM
Spec on the tail servo seems a little low on torque but the tail has weighted grips.

Like how it uses the "proper" Beatx intergrated rx.

See how it does in end users hands before I consider it. My Gaui 200 would have to go too and that is a nice little heli. Choose to "cap" my fleet at 3.

Will probably want to upgrade the motor...unlikely it'll have the climbout I like out of the box.

See how it fares in crashes etc too....as well as reliability etc.

Anyone know the AUW?

Looks very interesting.

Amp
Feb 01, 2012, 10:32 PM
Hey guys, check the tail at 1:29!
Feb 01, 2012, 10:36 PM
Sink stinks
Well, it's about 90 grams heavier than my Maxir and the rotor diameter is 70 mm less.
Feb 01, 2012, 10:40 PM
Drev
When are they going to ditch those 2 piece cheapo ugly outdated crappy canopies. Does't matter how many colour schemes they use, they always look the same. Don't you think it's time for something new HH? Drev,
Feb 01, 2012, 11:51 PM
That's a good deal! It's nice to see a new 300 on the market.
Feb 02, 2012, 02:55 AM
Quite impressive. Somehow (no logical reason) I have good feeling regarding this little heli... With good power system (which it might have), µBeast nicely tuned for it and better disc loading than my 250 it might be good replacement for it!
Feb 02, 2012, 08:04 AM
Just had a chance to watch the vid. Whomever the guy is behind the sticks is very good.

Quite impressed... but I've seen pros fly potatoes well! The heli does have reasonable power though.

Not trying to take anything away...the guy on the Tx is good and this heli looks intersesting.

Amp
Feb 02, 2012, 08:10 AM
Bricks even!

BTW did we get at least one video of mCP-X doing nice, tight, rainbow since it came to the market? Did someone tried to replicate that promotional video?

Stock? If not, even, brushless?

I can do rainbows with mine - but not that tight!
Feb 02, 2012, 01:27 PM
Lifetime Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montag DP
Well, it's about 90 grams heavier than my Maxir and the rotor diameter is 70 mm less.
...and your point is?

The two cannot be compared as the Maxir is a low volume "builders kit" helicopter without worldwide distribution and customer support.
Until BNF Maxir helis are available in abundance, along with spare parts at the local hobby shops they will remain an unknown hero.

In general the low volume companies have the better model aircraft, but the mass produced ones will usually outsell them and the average RC aircraft enthusiast will not care if they are sacrificing the extra quality and performance.

John
Feb 02, 2012, 01:59 PM
2 seconds from crashing
Quote:
Originally Posted by clicky
Bricks even!

BTW did we get at least one video of mCP-X doing nice, tight, rainbow since it came to the market? Did someone tried to replicate that promotional video?

Stock? If not, even, brushless?

I can do rainbows with mine - but not that tight!
I cant fly as near good as the guy in the first vid but i can do very similar rainbows with mine. In about the same space as what he did over the pool table.

I really like the 300 size heli's so I bet i will have one of these...at least for a little while

Quick Reply