Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:29 AM
AndyKunz is online now
Find More Posts by AndyKunz
AndyKunz's Avatar
I don't train on planes with retracts! They're just 4-channel planes like the Hangar 9 Alpha 40 or 60.

But if I did, I would probably move the trainer over to H.

Andy
Site Sponsor
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2012, 01:11 PM
Mukenukem is online now
Find More Posts by Mukenukem
Registered User
Also, if you use Master Override, everything is fine with a permanent switch.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 01:20 PM
freechip is offline
Find More Posts by freechip
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
freechip's Avatar
Yes, this is a nice little feature/option.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 02:15 PM
AIRBUSA800 is offline
Find More Posts by AIRBUSA800
Registered User
hello
How reliable receiver with DX18 EU
Old Nov 19, 2012, 04:44 PM
Quandry is offline
Find More Posts by Quandry
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRBUSA800 View Post
hello
How reliable receiver with DX18 EU
Bonjour!
Mine turned out great. Here is a thread I wrote on the AR9020 just today:
http://www.rcparkflying.com/radio-co...hannel-dsmx-rx

cheers
Old Nov 19, 2012, 05:20 PM
rillo75 is offline
Find More Posts by rillo75
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
Bonjour!
Mine turned out great. Here is a thread I wrote on the AR9020 just today:
http://www.rcparkflying.com/radio-co...hannel-dsmx-rx

cheers

it's a 10 channels RX
Old Nov 20, 2012, 03:56 AM
AIRBUSA800 is offline
Find More Posts by AIRBUSA800
Registered User
hello

in the series of 6000 and what the good
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:16 AM
Quandry is offline
Find More Posts by Quandry
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRBUSA800 View Post
hello

in the series of 6000 and what the good
Hi, I bought the DX18EU and it came with a 9 channel AR9020. I also have two 6 channel AR6210 DSMX rx's and they work very well with the DX18 also. Here is the link and a photo:

http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/D...odID=SPMAR6210

(Also comes with 1 satellite)
Old Nov 21, 2012, 08:41 AM
Mukenukem is online now
Find More Posts by Mukenukem
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRBUSA800 View Post
hello

in the series of 6000 and what the good
what do you need ? 6255 ? 600 ? All work good !
Old Nov 22, 2012, 03:21 AM
AIRBUSA800 is offline
Find More Posts by AIRBUSA800
Registered User
hello

Thanks for the info.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 05:06 PM
SlayerNZ is offline
Find More Posts by SlayerNZ
Spektrum Fan Club
SlayerNZ's Avatar
Hi, for fans of all things Spektrum, I have set up the following page, please hit the like button. http://www.facebook.com/SpektrumFanClub?fref=ts
Old Nov 29, 2012, 06:24 PM
dabears720 is offline
Find More Posts by dabears720
Registered User
dabears720's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerNZ View Post
Hi, for fans of all things Spektrum, I have set up the following page, please hit the like button. http://www.facebook.com/SpektrumFanClub?fref=ts
That is good too, but just in case you did not know here is the actually official Spektrum page.

http://www.facebook.com/SpektrumRC
Old Nov 30, 2012, 07:32 PM
freechip is offline
Find More Posts by freechip
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
freechip's Avatar
On Nov 16 I posted misplacing my DX18 neck strap and if anyone was interested in parting with theirs to contact me. Well to my surprise couple people responded.

I was told that this hobby is full of good people ( I knew that ) but I just want to take the time to post and say
THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Cherokee Flyer who responded and not only did he send me is unused still in the bag DX18 neck strap all he wants in return is for me to Pay It Forward.

So once again Thank You very much Cherokee Flyer.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 07:46 PM
sirzeppu is offline
Find More Posts by sirzeppu
Registered User
sirzeppu's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by freechip View Post
On Nov 16 I posted misplacing my DX18 neck strap and if anyone was interested in parting with theirs to contact me. Well to my surprise couple people responded.

I was told that this hobby is full of good people ( I knew that ) but I just want to take the time to post and say
THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Cherokee Flyer who responded and not only did he send me is unused still in the bag DX18 neck strap all he wants in return is for me to Pay It Forward.

So once again Thank You very much Cherokee Flyer.
Awesome. Makes me feel good to know that kind of person is still out there.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 08:02 PM
AndyKunz is online now
Find More Posts by AndyKunz
AndyKunz's Avatar
There's a lot of them out there in the hobby field.

Andy
Site Sponsor


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Spektrum DSM2 and the Nats - Question for Spektrum/JR users aeajr Sailplane Talk 25 May 29, 2012 04:14 PM
Sold Spektrum DX6 6-channel System with Spektrum AR6000 Receiver $50 shooboy Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 6 Dec 20, 2011 06:12 PM
Sold Spektrum DX6 6-channel System with Spektrum AR6000 Receiver $50 shooboy Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 4 Dec 14, 2011 08:30 PM
For Sale Spektrum & JR 2.4 Ghz DSM2 receivers for sale I have a sailplane sized Spektrum AR93 zaptherio Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 1 Nov 15, 2011 06:14 PM
Sold SPEKTRUM DX6i DSMX with Spektrum Ni-cads and charger- like new condition shooboy Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 6 Oct 19, 2011 05:59 AM