Oct 31, 2012, 01:27 PM
Registered User
richard hanson's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathurga View Post
3 Andy's in three days, nothing new for me, there are three of us in my office!

On the note of my Rx not working, I got it back from the LHS (HH agent), they had also given up trying to get it to work, said they were not able to replace it as I did not buy from them. So, in preparation for return, fired it up according to suggestions from you good folk (mostly) and hey presto. Flashy lights!

I see now how the symbols on the Rx can be a little misleading, but clearer now. I feel like a moron, but glad that the agents, and and an experienced fellow flyer, all made the same mistake!

Thanks all.
It happens - and if others would admit it - most of their problems (it flew for 4 mins then the rx quit) would be resolved .
I got caught on binding a 9ch rx - -was using only one satrellite - - no go
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 31, 2012, 06:58 PM
I did it...
av8ersteve's Avatar
If I scratch the screen, can I fix it or would it have to be sent in? Mine isn't scratched, I'm just wondering. Thanks.
Oct 31, 2012, 07:05 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
Dejavu*Xion's Avatar
Delete ..
Last edited by Dejavu*Xion; Nov 02, 2012 at 08:58 PM.
Nov 01, 2012, 08:16 AM
AndyKunz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by av8ersteve View Post
If I scratch the screen, can I fix it or would it have to be sent in? Mine isn't scratched, I'm just wondering. Thanks.
There's a protector between you and the screen.

Andy
Nov 01, 2012, 04:40 PM
Registered User
www.rcscreenprotectors.com More durable than the plastic of the original screen window.
Nov 01, 2012, 09:17 PM
Registered User
gww528's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
There's a protector between you and the screen.

Andy
This is what I use... they are also good for your charger display, mobile phone, etc

http://www.amazon.com/Fellowes-Write...reen+protector
Nov 10, 2012, 07:12 AM
U.K. or New Zealand
FlyingKiwi22's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by crvnation View Post
Make sure you test it very thoroughly on the ground before putting a beloved aircraft into the air. Pay attention to the gimbals.

Not really interested in your input given the rubbish you have previously posted.

I'll put my faith in Spektrum thanks.

I have lost count of how many DX transmitters I have had both Air and surface if there has been a problem HH/Spektrum have sorted it no messing about just simple old fashioned good service.

..........even when the issue has been my own doing !
Nov 10, 2012, 09:31 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKiwi22 View Post
Not really interested in your input given the rubbish you have previously posted.
You say that as if I actually care about what you're "interested in"?
Nov 10, 2012, 12:19 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
Dejavu*Xion's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by crvnation View Post
You say that as if I actually care about what you're "interested in"?
Ther is the ol Skidder87, Mhunter, Kokopelli, sertav, sviking, hellybelly, scott_g, Mdbarshi we all know so well. Same leopard, same spots. lolzzzzz
Nov 10, 2012, 01:31 PM
AMF Years
7oneWo1f's Avatar
Hey guys, I know some people are just finding posting to this thread and goading others as entertaining, but it would be nice if we just stuck to the topic, and put people who post rubbish on the ignore list.
Nov 10, 2012, 03:08 PM
U.K. or New Zealand
FlyingKiwi22's Avatar
To right !!!

How do I do that ?
Nov 10, 2012, 03:15 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKiwi22 View Post
To right !!!

How do I do that ?
Here, let me help you right on out. Go to "My RCGroups" at the top/left of a page. Scroll down and look for "edit ignore list" on the left side. Type in the person's name and hit save. Done.
Nov 10, 2012, 07:42 PM
AndyKunz's Avatar
I finally get to use a fun DX18 feature in one of my models!

The Sequencer in the DX18 was one of the more fun items to create, not only for the display challenge (getting it intuitive and fitting stuff on it) but also because the code that drives it was so very straightforward and clean. ("Clean code" is fun for us geeks to write).

Anyway, I'm working on a build thread in another area, and today I got to use the sequencer in a new model. It's pretty slick. As a user of the feature, I really impressed myself with how well it works.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...0#post23236730

Now if you'll forgive me, I have to get my shoulder fixed. I think I put it out of joint patting myself on the back

Andy
Nov 10, 2012, 11:06 PM
AMF Years
7oneWo1f's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
I finally get to use a fun DX18 feature in one of my models!

The Sequencer in the DX18 was one of the more fun items to create, not only for the display challenge (getting it intuitive and fitting stuff on it) but also because the code that drives it was so very straightforward and clean. ("Clean code" is fun for us geeks to write).

Anyway, I'm working on a build thread in another area, and today I got to use the sequencer in a new model. It's pretty slick. As a user of the feature, I really impressed myself with how well it works.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...0#post23236730

Now if you'll forgive me, I have to get my shoulder fixed. I think I put it out of joint patting myself on the back

Andy
Firmware and scratch building...a jack of all trades.

Good job though on both counts.
Nov 11, 2012, 01:40 PM
AndyKunz's Avatar
Not "all" trades - they don't let me anywhere near Marketing!

Andy


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Spektrum DSM2 and the Nats - Question for Spektrum/JR users aeajr Sailplane Talk 25 May 29, 2012 03:14 PM
Sold Spektrum DX6 6-channel System with Spektrum AR6000 Receiver $50 shooboy Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 6 Dec 20, 2011 05:12 PM
Sold Spektrum DX6 6-channel System with Spektrum AR6000 Receiver $50 shooboy Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 4 Dec 14, 2011 07:30 PM
For Sale Spektrum & JR 2.4 Ghz DSM2 receivers for sale I have a sailplane sized Spektrum AR93 zaptherio Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 1 Nov 15, 2011 05:14 PM
Sold SPEKTRUM DX6i DSMX with Spektrum Ni-cads and charger- like new condition shooboy Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 6 Oct 19, 2011 04:59 AM