Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Aug 23, 2012, 01:24 AM
Registered User
ChuckTseeker's Avatar
Hi all, well the delay has been long and i'm sure for what ever the reason was and i'd guess the servos too but i am sure in the long run it will be worth the wait
As some know i was lucky enough to get hold of a pre production one and mine must have been before the problem as it flew great and gave me no problems at all

anyway seeing as time has dragged on and there are many new people in here looking and asking questions i thought i'd put up the 3 videos i made of this bird, it might answer some of the questions being asked by the new comers to this thread

cheers chuck

Parkzone UM Spitfire with AS3X.... Review/unboxing (7 min 15 sec)


Parkzone UM Spitfire with AS3X The Maiden (6 min 19 sec)


Parkzone UM Spitfire with AS3X Bonus Flight (3 min 24 sec)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 23, 2012, 02:36 AM
I review RC Products
GBLynden's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy01
What....and kill 90% of RCG discussions??????

Gene K
I know, my bad lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
i think it's just 87%
I think it has been a while since he has visited the Pole Cat thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley Crandall
Someone should take a survey. Made in America or over seas.
My vote is paying more for the planes made here in the states or even in Europe.
Last edited by GBLynden; Aug 23, 2012 at 03:15 AM.
Aug 23, 2012, 03:04 AM
Team30 Micro EDF
NitroCharged's Avatar
I've bundled up the USB Programmer files into one zip file.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...6&d=1345708812
Aug 23, 2012, 03:52 AM
Kit Manufacturer
coreman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLynden
I think it has been a while since he has visited the Pole Cat thread.
Nope, just since I commented in it
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Aug 23, 2012, 08:13 AM
when down=up, up=expensive
whichwaysup's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by
As some know i was lucky enough to get hold of a pre production one and mine must have been before the problem as it flew great and gave me no problems at all :cool:

anyway seeing as time has dragged on and there are many new people in here looking and asking questions i thought i'd put up the 3 videos i made of this bird, it might answer some of the questions being asked by the new comers to this thread ;)

cheers chuck

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oK5nfvK3LA"
Chuck - do you still have the pre-production Spitfire? If so, any chance of some new videos? BTW, thanks for the info on the new PZ Corsair. Wonder if the Spitfire and Corsair will come out about the same time.
Aug 23, 2012, 03:50 PM
I review RC Products
GBLynden's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
Nope, just since I commented in it
I was talking about Speedy sir, which accounted for the slight difference in %.
Aug 27, 2012, 08:59 AM
Technomancer
valiantGLX's Avatar

For when shes finally released



After months of inactivity on the Un-Official Micro-Flyers Video Challenge thread, I think the time has come to create a new challenge thread, including revised rules, more challenge categories, and fresh new concepts. So I have created the new Micro Flyers Great and Small Video Challenge thread to cater for all of the micro flying audience by adding 5 new challenge categories.

All of the challenge categories are as follows:
  • Helis (IN BLUE)
  • Helis 3D (IN LIGHT BLUE)
  • Quads (IN GREEN)
  • Quads 3D (IN DARK GREEN)
  • Planes (IN RED)
  • Planes 3D (IN ORANGE)
  • FPV also including the use of "key chain cams" and other micro recording devices (IN PURPLE)

Additionally I have added a Hall of Fame where you can compete to get your name on the podium in your respective flying class for the ultimate bragging rights.

Aug 27, 2012, 09:05 AM
Registered User
jlcamp7's Avatar
Off topic...

Where's the post/thread about this new corsair? I missed it.

... Back to topic.
Aug 27, 2012, 09:48 AM
when down=up, up=expensive
whichwaysup's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcamp7
Off topic...

Where's the post/thread about this new corsair? I missed it.

... Back to topic.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1640767

Enjoy
Aug 27, 2012, 10:07 AM
Registered User
jlcamp7's Avatar
Thanks
Aug 27, 2012, 09:00 PM
Registered User
ChuckTseeker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by whichwaysup
Chuck - do you still have the pre-production Spitfire? If so, any chance of some new videos? BTW, thanks for the info on the new PZ Corsair. Wonder if the Spitfire and Corsair will come out about the same time.
sorry it was one of the planes they needed back as it had to go off to a magazine for review here in Australia so i do not have it any more. And yes that new Corsair is a very nice plane hope i don't have to give this one back

as i did say the Spitfire i had must have been from before the problem, so i would expect that when they are released they will be as good as the one in my videos which performed faultlessly for me for the few weeks i had it

cheers chuck
Aug 28, 2012, 03:40 AM
Kit Manufacturer
coreman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker
sorry it was one of the planes they needed back as it had to go off to a magazine for review here in Australia so i do not have it any more. And yes that new Corsair is a very nice plane hope i don't have to give this one back

as i did say the Spitfire i had must have been from before the problem, so i would expect that when they are released they will be as good as the one in my videos which performed faultlessly for me for the few weeks i had it

cheers chuck
probably preproduction prototypes built by hand specifically for reviws
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Aug 28, 2012, 04:20 AM
Registered User
ChuckTseeker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
probably preproduction prototypes built by hand specifically for reviws
I think they are all "made by hand" thats the idea of getting them made in China, many hands make many planes

cheers chuck
Aug 28, 2012, 04:22 AM
I review RC Products
GBLynden's Avatar
I can't wait to fly this plane.....
Aug 28, 2012, 05:13 AM
Kit Manufacturer
coreman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker
I think they are all "made by hand" thats the idea of getting them made in China, many hands make many planes

cheers chuck
yes, I know. but I will bet that these were made out of the mold evaluation units to verify everything before the mass production. These were the QC units which is why they didn't have a second plane to send to the magazine instead of yours
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product E-flite UMX MiG 15 Ducted Fan Jet with AS3X Bowerz Micro Ready-to-Fly 189 May 19, 2017 01:13 PM
Article Horizon Hobby Blade mQX Micro Quad-Copter with AS3X RTF & BNF Review Michael Heer Multirotor Drone Talk 33 Feb 13, 2017 06:26 PM
New Product E-Flite UMX Mig 15 with AS3X! Bowerz Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 4 Jan 16, 2012 07:02 PM
Discussion UMX S-Bach or Beast 3d (with AS3X)? The Spirit 3D Foamies 6 Jan 07, 2012 05:41 AM
Sold Eflite UMX Beast 3D BNF with AS3X Technology baddb1 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Dec 19, 2011 05:42 AM