This thread is privately moderated by noppita, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 01:37 AM
Find More Posts by noppita
Trader Rating: 5
Sold

Alternative FC2.0 board all in one board + 1 all in one mkbl board

FC2.0 (all in one board) + 4 extra brushless control in all in one = 190 us dollars

I have used FC2.0 all in one red board + 1 extra all in one brushless control board. Therefore you will get one fc2.0 and 8 brushless control. You can use it for quad, hex, and octo. I already connect power wire and this one in one board has the following

including:
fc2.0
brushless control
ppm decoder or you can use it with ppm sum connection.
usb

i fly it about 5 flights and all function works. all mkbl works.

tell me your address, and i will let you know the shipping cost. the shipping cost should be like 10 extra dollars

paypal: blueskyseller@hotmail.com

question: noppita@hotmail.com
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2012, 11:48 PM
Find More Posts by noppita
Trader Rating: 5
Sold. thank you