Jan 29, 2012, 12:34 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Atlanta Hobby electron discount -- is it a decent discount?

Looking to buy an mSRX and maybe an UMX Sbach from there (about $300) and I was wondering about this Electron membership. Any of you guys have it? Are the discounts a decent amount if I am only spending $300?

I know the main advantage is free shipping, but I just thought I'd ask for feedback on the discounts.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 30, 2012, 01:55 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash331
Looking to buy an mSRX and maybe an UMX Sbach from there (about $300) and I was wondering about this Electron membership. Any of you guys have it? Are the discounts a decent amount if I am only spending $300?

I know the main advantage is free shipping, but I just thought I'd ask for feedback on the discounts.
Each of those items is about $6 off for members plus free shipping. The discount you get is not a standard amount and will vary depending on the item. Keep in mind that all E Flight items such as that are MAP priced and will be the same price no matter where you get it from so any discount is nice. Of course as a member you can order spares anytime you want no matter how small the order is and always get free shipping. They keep up with any discounted amount you get as well as shipping cost saved over the year and will give you a store credit for any difference if you didn't save a least the cost of the membership. It's a no lose situation if you ask me.
Jan 30, 2012, 03:09 PM
Thread OP
Thanks, that's about what I expected. I appreciate the feedback!

Quick Reply