Mar 14, 2013, 10:36 AM
I know the rpms aren't high on those stock cans. My guess is 26 to 29,000rpms if that?

Trek
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2013, 06:02 PM
My motor and esc showed up today. The boys from HongKong gave me some fast shipping this time.

NSX
Mar 16, 2013, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanNSX
My motor and esc showed up today. The boys from HongKong gave me some fast shipping this time.

NSX

What motor and esc did you go with?
Mar 18, 2013, 05:27 PM
Anyone have the new rule sheet?
Mar 21, 2013, 08:56 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Last I talked with Charles at TERC he told me he didn't have the updated version. I'll see Todd on Saturday. I'll ask him.

Gottacuda
Mar 22, 2013, 07:46 AM
Me Toby You?
I'll be speaking with Robert this afternoon. I'll see if he can email the new rules for this year. I can't see anything more than last year other than BL being added. Stock is stock and modified of course is mod.

Toby
Mar 23, 2013, 12:05 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
They're adding brushless to the stock class and thats it. Nothing else will change per Todd. Stock will remain a non steel axle class with a spec kart and foam tires. No options like graphite or alloy can be added. It'll be the same as last year with the difference of brushless motors added in.

Gottacuda
Mar 24, 2013, 12:11 PM
DMonster
I forgot how slow stock class was. I put my stock brushless motor in the other kart. Its ok I guess. Not as fast as I thought it would be being brushless. I may keep racing modified instead. I like the speed of modified much much better.
Mar 25, 2013, 08:50 PM
number6
Stock is such a slow class thats why most new drivers flood the class. Of course the younger drivers also tend to lean to the class. DM? How much faster do you think your brushless is compared to your stock motor?
Mar 29, 2013, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmonster
I forgot how slow stock class was. I put my stock brushless motor in the other kart. Its ok I guess. Not as fast as I thought it would be being brushless. I may keep racing modified instead. I like the speed of modified much much better.

I feel the brushless motors will add something back to stock.

Cart Miester
Mar 30, 2013, 06:32 PM
MightyDog
We got our brushless motors today for stock class. They slid right in. We also plan on using our old esc's but not using the timing or other features. Hope this will be stock approved?

DigDug
Apr 02, 2013, 07:19 AM
Will that be legal Dig?

Motty
Apr 04, 2013, 09:02 AM
Always were your sun glasses!
I don't see why they wouldn't allow it unless you set the timing.

LeadHauler
Apr 16, 2013, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadhauler
I don't see why they wouldn't allow it unless you set the timing.

LeadHauler
I guess they'll allow it if its not timed then.

Quick Reply