Old Dec 30, 2012, 09:11 PM
Find More Posts by catchthis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
Looks gteat ,that color is that on the bottom?
I dont quite understand what your asking, the green is the permanent bottom paint color as well as the cabin roof and under side of the cabin roof. I did it all to match. If you are asking what color it is, I had to special order it, it is Rustoleum Painters Touch Herbal Green, I like it alot! It's the same color I used to paint the hull of my Midwest Bass Boat.
Kyle
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 30, 2012, 10:26 PM
Find More Posts by hazegry
that's a nice color you have a real talent
Old Dec 31, 2012, 11:14 PM
Find More Posts by Kcal
Catch,

You are doing a really nice job on her!
Old Dec 31, 2012, 11:21 PM
I made more progress today, the hull is finished now. I will post pics of it tomorrow. Now I need to work on the cabin roof and windows to get her looking really good!
Old Jan 01, 2013, 12:47 PM
Ok, here are a few pics of my progress. I used two pieces of mahogany to wrap around the hull, they were different than what was supplied with the kit, about 1/32" thick instead of 1/16" so no need for soaking the wood. You can hardly see where the seam is on the starboard side between pieces, it is almost unrecognizable. Next order of business is a final coat of filler on the roof and then it's off to paint!
Old Jan 01, 2013, 01:03 PM
Find More Posts by louie R/C NUT
no such thing as to many boats
Very nice work I like it great job