Banana Hobby Super Corsair - RC Groups
Jan 26, 2012, 07:05 PM
Discussion

Banana Hobby Super Corsair

Hey guys. First off, I have many BH products and although most are a bit underpowered for my taste, they have all been (without exeption) very good products.

I ordered the Corsair and have now flown it 5 times. Very Very nice airplane. The only issue I had was one of the props was so far out on weight that I had to add some epoxy to the blade to get it to balance but they are now balanced and running fine.

I want to give this bird some more gitty up. I noticed the stock motor is a 250 KV setup. I have a new Turnigy C5055-400 and a 80 amp speed controller.

I know what you are thinking, why don't these dumbazz country boys just leave well enough alone and I am sure there is some merit to that but alas, I would still like to see a little more zip.

I know you have the 18 inch blade running at a lower RPM for good reason but just for giggles, do you think I can step up the volume a little without blowing up?

Here is here maiden flight.

Banana Hobby Super Corsair (4 min 56 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Feb 05, 2012, 02:25 PM
Ooh aah, I really want one now
Feb 05, 2012, 08:28 PM
guitarflyer
it seemed to come in alittle hot. were you playing it safe in case of tip stall.love tho.be nice for airframe only.nice...
Feb 06, 2012, 10:16 PM
It doesn't need to come in that hot. I was monkeying around with it trying to grease it in.

She flys so sweeeeet. Gotta love that big 3 blade