Jan 25, 2012, 03:33 PM
Cheech658
Discussion

Hobbyzone Super Cub Brushless Conversion

Hi all. I will make this a dual post-first let me introduce myself. I am 21 and am getting back into the hobby after a long hiatus. I have the ParkZone micro Corsair, the Parkzone night vapor, the hobbyzone super cub lp and am currently in the process of my first build-the slow stick.
I have become comfortable with the Super Cub and am ready to give it some upgrades. Can anyone recommend a cheap 480 brushless motor? I was recommended the Eflite 480 outrunner but it's about fifty bucks and i'd like to find something a little less pricey. Also, can I use the stock reciever that came with my rtf super cub?
to remove ads between posts
Jan 25, 2012, 05:50 PM
Lost but making good time
Cheech,

This will give you the info you need...

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...cub+conversion

Regards,

Hankg
Jan 25, 2012, 06:51 PM
Go directly to headsuprc.com they have what you want, even the correct motor mount. Call them, they are most helpful!
Jan 26, 2012, 12:45 AM
Flutter-Bys are fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrhardy View Post
Go directly to headsuprc.com they have what you want, even the correct motor mount. Call them, they are most helpful!
Yes they do. +1 for Headsuprc.com.

Get rid of the stock rec. I had two go bad, I put a regular one in and couldn't be happier.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred