CopterFrames TwoDee EVO,Now Brushless Convertion Available - Page 45 - RC Groups
Aug 15, 2012, 03:41 PM
No deshaker used in post it was shot with the GH2 and 14mm prime lens.
This mount does not work well for me with the 14-42 with the IS on have to turn it off. The V1 mount it worked real well with the IS on but not the G.O. mount. I think the mount relies on proper belt tenison to work well and in that case a little wider belt would have been a better choice for the roll and pitch axis. You may consider changing to a wider belt and I think we all will have better results

Hey Michael,
great deshaker usage.I want to play some with this deshaker.I hope I can use as good as you..[/QUOTE]
to remove ads between posts
Aug 15, 2012, 04:10 PM
Musician-Designer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael64
No deshaker used in post it was shot with the GH2 and 14mm prime lens.
This mount does not work well for me with the 14-42 with the IS on have to turn it off. The V1 mount it worked real well with the IS on but not the G.O. mount. I think the mount relies on proper belt tenison to work well and in that case a little wider belt would have been a better choice for the roll and pitch axis. You may consider changing to a wider belt and I think we all will have better results

Hey Michael,
great deshaker usage.I want to play some with this deshaker.I hope I can use as good as you..
[/QUOTE]

I have wrote it to Mike (va3mw) Michael, I think I did misunderstand
Aug 15, 2012, 04:32 PM
It is a Mikrokopter on your first NEX3/5 mount.
Aug 15, 2012, 08:08 PM
Hi Ozan,

I am using an OpenPilot CC board, probably not the best for gimbal control but I know there are others who have used it as both a FC and gimbal control successfully. If we can't get it working well in the next few days I'm going to try putting my Quadrino board on the copter as a gimbal only board. I ordered some more plates for my frame so I think I can make room for it...
Aug 15, 2012, 10:47 PM
Good news, I think I've found / solved the problem! After trying a few different things that didn't work I tried putting the roll servo on a different channel on my FC and the twitching appears to be gone. I got home late tonight so was only able to test it inside just now with a mostly dead battery, but during about a 20 second flight it didn't twitch at all, before it was twitching every 2 - 3 seconds. Hopefully I will get home early enough tomorrow to take it outside for a real flight.

Yay.

Here is a before and after video.

gimbal 15aug12 (0 min 36 sec)
Last edited by mattchase; Aug 15, 2012 at 11:26 PM.
Aug 15, 2012, 11:22 PM
I have wrote it to Mike (va3mw) Michael, I think I did misunderstand [/QUOTE]

Ozan

I meant to ask: Did you ever come up with a bracket to hold a servo to trigger the camera shutter on the NEX3?

Mike
Aug 16, 2012, 03:40 AM
sorry, my english is bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by va3mw
Here is the video after running it through deshaker: http://www.guthspot.se/video/deshaker.htm

https://vimeo.com/47597183
now i know how the make all the z15 footage.

Smartdrones X8 & Sony HD730 (2 min 20 sec)
Last edited by teramax; Aug 16, 2012 at 04:11 AM.
Aug 16, 2012, 04:14 AM
Musician-Designer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattchase
Good news, I think I've found / solved the problem! After trying a few different things that didn't work I tried putting the roll servo on a different channel on my FC and the twitching appears to be gone. I got home late tonight so was only able to test it inside just now with a mostly dead battery, but during about a 20 second flight it didn't twitch at all, before it was twitching every 2 - 3 seconds. Hopefully I will get home early enough tomorrow to take it outside for a real flight.

Yay.

Here is a before and after video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YHzY6nGmf4

Congratulations Matt,I think it is softpwm problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by va3mw
I have wrote it to Mike (va3mw) Michael, I think I did misunderstand
Ozan

I meant to ask: Did you ever come up with a bracket to hold a servo to trigger the camera shutter on the NEX3?

Mike[/QUOTE]

I now Mike,I have promise it to you.I will design it this week.
Aug 16, 2012, 07:34 AM
Musician-Designer
Quote:
Originally Posted by teramax
now i know how the make all the z15 footage.

http://youtu.be/QNfhsgWaJ_s
Nice video Terramax..
Aug 16, 2012, 03:00 PM
teramax that looks really good..can we see the raw footage?
Aug 17, 2012, 10:55 AM
sorry, my english is bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gondoflier
teramax that looks really good..can we see the raw footage?
This is raw, still cut out the scenes where i yaw´ed around like crazy.
Aug 17, 2012, 04:44 PM
Ozan,

Could you explain the difference between the TwoDee v2 and G.O Gimbal. If I only plan on using GoPro Hero2 and Sony Nex-5N, which gimbal is best?
Aug 17, 2012, 07:33 PM
Musician-Designer
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle_01
Ozan,

Could you explain the difference between the TwoDee v2 and G.O Gimbal. If I only plan on using GoPro Hero2 and Sony Nex-5N, which gimbal is best?
hi eagle,
TwoDee is a circular design gimbal,roll turns on center of the lens.G.O. is a classic gimbal,it is working like a pendulum.
My personal choice is G.O. I think that,it has smoother movements than others cause of bearings and 2:1 belt reduction.G.O. tuning is simpler than Twodee for me.
If I must choose one of them for gopro or nex5,I would choose G.O. I like it
Aug 17, 2012, 08:26 PM
manual flying apologist
you find that 2:1 reduction gets rid of all the stepping on a servo and is smooth enough?
Aug 18, 2012, 01:16 AM
Musician-Designer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas4275
you find that 2:1 reduction gets rid of all the stepping on a servo and is smooth enough?
Depending to the servo, yes.I m using hs645mg in my setup and I m happy with it. Of course you can use faster servos but I dont need.