Mar 20, 2013, 01:13 PM
Lost at LAX
Like I offered - if you need to hide that from the wife, I have space in my basement.....
to remove ads between posts
Mar 20, 2013, 01:29 PM
Sure it'll work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Fart
Like I offered - if you need to hide that from the wife, I have space in my basement.....
That's a thought. Right now I'm hiding it at Warrens untill I can pick it up. I was thinking about making a double compartment on my Viking wing bags so that it looks only one set of wings going in and out of the house. The fuses and V-tails may be a little trickier to slip by
Mar 20, 2013, 03:05 PM
Lost at LAX
Why do you think my TREX 500E is still in my office file cabinet?
Mar 21, 2013, 02:44 AM
Sure it'll work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Fart
Why do you think my TREX 500E is still in my office file cabinet?
Because it's a heli?

Jeff, just kidding about the heli thing I had 8 of them at one point

Bill
Last edited by Flyextreme; Mar 22, 2013 at 12:42 PM.
Apr 05, 2013, 11:56 AM
Hi, my plane did'nt have the servo tray, someone have the dimensions in order to do one,thanks.
Apr 05, 2013, 04:39 PM
Also known as simon_t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfonsiza
Hi, my plane did'nt have the servo tray, someone have the dimensions in order to do one,thanks.
You might be able to glean what you need from this thread - alternatively you could try PMing Adam Richardson on the BARCS forum, as he produces the trays.

Simon

http://www.barcs.co.uk/forums/topic/...low-f3f/page-9
Jun 17, 2013, 06:13 AM
slopescream
Hi guys

Just wanted to share these pics of my Willow. It is still going strong.

Jun 18, 2013, 03:30 PM
I like the paint scheme and the great slope you have there!
May 24, 2015, 01:01 AM

willow

…………
May 24, 2015, 01:14 AM
cool,,
Jun 05, 2019, 09:52 AM

Willow Sor

Hello everyone,

The new Willow Sor model has started selling, please contact me if you need it.

Cheers,

Zhou
Jun 05, 2019, 10:13 AM
Fly low, fly fast
My Willow folded in the air within minutes of maiden launch. Probably the worst $$$ I have spent on this hobby so far.
Jun 05, 2019, 03:07 PM
No longer random!!!
Jun 05, 2019, 08:04 PM
Morologus es
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamin' Eagle
My Willow folded in the air within minutes of maiden launch. Probably the worst $$$ I have spent on this hobby so far.
I fired this gentlemen because he made models in the full knowledge that they were dangerous, and still sent them out.

Mistakes can be forgiven and corrected. This, believe me, was not any kind of mistake.

By the way, "SOR" means Stick Of Rhubarb - really. Quite appropriate given the circumstances.

I will not post again here as the dispute I have is between myself and the producer, but I would respectfully advise potential buyers to please be aware that the quality of what you buy might not be what you are expecting, and that all of the models produced by this source are copyright infringed and illegal.

Doc.
Last edited by Doc James H; Jun 05, 2019 at 10:12 PM.
Jun 05, 2019, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamin' Eagle
sorry to hear this news.

Quick Reply