This thread is privately moderated by **neons**, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 12, 2019, 08:06 PM
Thread OP
As I move on to the hull beam protective fenders you see that I made the fresh cotton line individual fenders and hung them. These type fenders are over the rail and get shackled to a welded tab inside the coaming rail. They are new and very bright. I then weathered them with tan manila and some black from rubbing on docks and tows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I made a video covering how to make simple fenders. Watch to the very end as there is a pause in the near end.

Click Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc_3t9d ... ex=5&t=31s
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2019, 08:21 PM
Thread OP
As I move on to the hull beam protective fenders you see that I made the fresh cotton line individual fenders and hung them. These type fenders are over the rail and get shackled to a welded tab inside the coaming rail. They are new and very bright. I then weathered them with tan manila and some black from rubbing on docks and tows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I made a video covering how to make simple fenders. Watch to the very end as there is a pause in the near end.

6 25 2019 How to make & hang a fender for a smaller tugboat (4 min 56 sec)
Jul 12, 2019, 08:37 PM
Thread OP
Group of photos as of July 10, 2019. If you look carefully at these photos I added a lot of details. I am still lacking a cover laced over the rope hauser on deck. I have added lights., mast stays, rear name board, lines for towing alongside, stern hauser rub rail, water and fuel tankage overflow vents, A manila bow fender, working lines for bow and stern on hooks and lashed, a garbage can, and hull name on the bow. May add figures later if I get the right scale.

When I do a sea trial I will post a video.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Reply