Jan 23, 2012, 06:45 AM
New Product

New RC Skydiver Kit

Yesterday I finished my RC Skydiver called BAZI.

I buy the kit on this shop http://www.flugwerft-edelweiss.de

The kit is great - all wood parts are build in plug and play system. Last year we start in our club with RC Skydivers an have a lot of fun.

Today i buy a Drob Box from this Shop. I hope i can drop the Skydiver in the next 2 weeks.

I will update this thread with pictures soon.

Regards - Cris
to remove ads between posts
Jan 26, 2012, 01:55 AM
Suspended Account
New RC Skydiver Kit will remind a several aspects in life so we will be get a remarkable scope for a specific scope and remarkable thoughts according to broad thoughts.
Jan 26, 2012, 03:07 AM
Danny Crawford...
Sorry........... For some strange reason ..........I don't have a clue what all that gibberish is meant to say.....................Did you put the words in the wrong order ???
Jan 26, 2012, 08:07 PM
Looks like the website isn't fully up at the moment.
Jan 26, 2012, 09:01 PM
Whats a search engine?
So this sky diver is going to be RC'ed as well to control the chute as it flys down ? Not sure I get it ether, if this is not whats going on with this .
If it is , then it might be cool to have competitions for spot landings and such .
Is there a Chute for it that is compitition quality ? Maybe using a Small ram air power kite like we are talking about in the Paraglider threads that is controlable ?
That might be a fun way to do it .
Jan 27, 2012, 09:33 AM
Often wrong ("wife")
anyone get link to work?

BTW, there is an RC Skydiving section on RCU if anyone is interested.
Jan 28, 2012, 08:29 AM
I felt exactly like Danny Crawford once, and since then one of my life's little rules has been; never drink anything refered to as "electric"!
Jan 28, 2012, 07:41 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
ha ha ha ha

I have no idea what he is saying. I read his other posts and they are all pretty much the same. Fun reading regardless.
Jun 20, 2012, 06:48 AM

RC Skydiver BAZI

my Skydiver is finished - and i´m happy!

Last week there was a event at the producer Flugwerft Edelweiss.

Here are two video´s of the skydiver BAZI - my Skydiver is the blue.

RC Fallschirmspringer (Skydiver) BAZI von Flugwerft Edelweiss (2 min 8 sec)

RC Fallschirmspringer (Skydiver) BAZI - Flag Jump (0 min 59 sec)

Regards - Chris
Jun 22, 2012, 03:35 AM
Very, very impressive! and so realistic, too!
Ted (UK)
Jun 23, 2012, 01:42 PM
scale microlights
nice!
weve been messing around with parachutes at the moment with a bomb drop on a wot4 foam-e
its just a normal round type so gotta do it on a calm day else the wind takes it miles away! lol

would be cool to control them like this though
Aug 16, 2012, 11:17 AM
wbuttry
is it me or does the skydiver seem to fall pretty quick even with his chute level seems like it might need a little bigger chute
Aug 16, 2012, 11:24 AM
Often wrong ("wife")
The divers I've watched in person are not what one would call "floaters". Perhaps a larger chute would slow it down but I think this is pretty much normal. With that said, I don't have one so I'm no expert but I have seen several dropped.
Aug 17, 2012, 02:31 AM

Adjust Parachute

I've adjusted my parachute, that I can jump at 3 to 4 Bfd. wind speed

By trimming the lines, i can be set on my parachute sink rate.

Last week i have a flight whith 12 minutes in thermal.

Regards - Chris
Aug 17, 2012, 09:46 AM
Often wrong ("wife")
Now that is neat!