Oct 08, 2003, 09:59 PM

Question For Mr Lin

Dear Mr Lin,
I was wondering if GWS has any plans to produce a 5 channel radio system to make use of retracts in GWS models? I dont know if this is feasable considering the range of other radios on the market. But I think it would be nice to basically just have a GWS complete setup if possible.

Regards
Erica
to remove ads between posts
Oct 08, 2003, 10:30 PM
Houng-wen Lin
Yes we have.

If you go on GWS new web. will see the new TX looks like...
http://www.gws.com.tw/english/produc...ransmitter.htm

Oct 08, 2003, 10:43 PM
Thanks Mr Lin for letting me know. When do you expect these to be availble ?

Then I guess the only choice is what color. This would be alot easier for me if they came in a pretty pink color but I might just have to settle for a black one .

Regards
Erica
Oct 08, 2003, 10:51 PM
Oh and I also forgot to mention.

I was wondering if there was any reason as to why the new GWS radio is called a GWT-4A/FM for if it is a 5 channel radio system?
As this might be confusing to some people. I went through this ordeal once before with people who thought the JR XF421 was only a four channel radio system when in fact it is a five channel. Normally with JR radios the numbers reflect the capabilites of the radio. Such as 421 reflects 4 Channels 2 Model Memory and 1 Function (Meaning Aircraft Only). But really it was a five channel radio. Anyway just a query that I thought I should point out .

Regards
Erica
Oct 09, 2003, 02:44 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Quote:
Originally posted by CybaGirl
This would be alot easier for me if they came in a pretty pink color but I might just have to settle for a black one .

Regards
Erica
For pretty lady, we will make a pink color TX for them.
Oct 09, 2003, 04:36 AM
veni,vidi, roto volubilis
I think the tx is still going to be sold as 4 channel with the option to upgrade to 5 channel.

phil
Oct 09, 2003, 07:43 AM
Smooth Air
What capacity mah will the Nimh TX be?

Geof.
Oct 09, 2003, 08:12 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Quote:
Originally posted by Morb
What capacity mah will the Nimh TX be?

Geof.
600~750mAh NiMH AAA pack. Lighter than the traditional TX.

Great for teen ages, siniors or ladies! or Who wish TX should be lighter!
Oct 09, 2003, 03:45 PM
How about a trainer cord option for a buddy box?
Oct 09, 2003, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by GWS4CEO
For pretty lady, we will make a pink color TX for them.
Oh Gee thanks Mr Lin . I never thought anyone ever really listened to me . But I am sure I would be happy with a black one. But then again the blue is starting to appeal to me as well. Maybe I should just buy two of them this way I can have a choice on the day !

Regards
Erica
Oct 09, 2003, 05:30 PM
veni,vidi, roto volubilis
Any TX would do me just now,be it black, blue or even pink with lime green polkadots
as it's a perfect evening for flying

but unfortunately i have no TX

phil
Last edited by Happy|Harry; Oct 09, 2003 at 05:34 PM.
Oct 09, 2003, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Happy|Harry
Any TX would do me just now,be it black, blue or even pink with lime green polkadots
as it's a perfect evening for flying

but unfortunately i have no TX

phil
Hi Phil,
So you are in the same boat as me at the moment. I dont have am aircraft TX either at the moment. So this is why I was thinking of the GWS one ... As I am only interested in flying Park Flyers again and dont wish to get back into flying aircraft like I use to. I actually have 3 car radios as well. But they are not much good for a GWS warbird . Now if I can only decide on which GWS model that will be the next hurdle as well !

Regards
Erica
Oct 10, 2003, 05:40 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Quote:
Originally posted by CybaGirl
Oh Gee thanks Mr Lin . I never thought anyone ever really listened to me . But I am sure I would be happy with a black one. But then again the blue is starting to appeal to me as well. Maybe I should just buy two of them this way I can have a choice on the day !

Regards
Erica
I believe you have a lot of shoes with different colors? To match your dress colors!
Oct 11, 2003, 09:24 AM
Lookin' Good. Real Good.
You could remove the case and paint it whatever colour you wish. maybe Paint it with Nail polish?Lol j/k.

But it is really neat to finnaly have a girl pilot on the E-xone.

Kudos!
Oct 11, 2003, 09:25 AM
Lookin' Good. Real Good.
Oops, you've been here longer than me. I need to pay more attention.