This thread is privately moderated by coreman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 20, 2012, 04:48 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Thread OP
Cool

TheCrashCast

We got a nice mention on The Crash Cast (Episode 147) near the end at about 52 minutes in. Seems one of my customers from Australia sent an email in about his experience and it turns out Crash (Crash-Man on here) has flown Gremlins from about 15 years ago and still has his old hulk hanging around through a couple of moves. It was great hearing the war stories and I look forward to chatting with them in the future!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 21, 2012, 09:26 PM
RIP - Caster Of Pods
It is so cool to know you're still in business kicking out product. I'm quite interested in the little "E" Gremlin and will be ordering a couple very soon. These will be my SEFF Combat Planes (after w few mods, of course. )!
Jan 21, 2012, 09:48 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash-man
It is so cool to know you're still in business kicking out product. I'm quite interested in the little "E" Gremlin and will be ordering a couple very soon. These will be my SEFF Combat Planes (after w few mods, of course. )!
and it's great to hear from an old timer after so many years. Like I said in the email, I'll get you set with graphics and we can set up a kit build plane and prize as well if you want. Did you want to Skype still?
Jan 27, 2012, 11:06 PM
RIP - Caster Of Pods
I do want to get together with you on Skype. Things have been super busy here. I'll get in touch with you soon...
Jan 28, 2012, 06:50 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash-man
I do want to get together with you on Skype. Things have been super busy here. I'll get in touch with you soon...
Been busy here also. I'm pushing to have a laser cutting session on tuesday on a new kit but if you give me a time, i will try to make myself available. I can probably work around something over the weekend before/for the next podcast. just remember I'm in the Eastern timezone. Gremlins are starting to ramp up here. I have two new local clubs that want to schedule contests this season. I also wanted to talk to you about putting a link of the 147 segment up on my website. Oh, and the Twin and Mini instructions are now online if you want to poke through them. The original Gremlin will be up sometime after tuesday, I've been too busy to make all the full color linkages for the pictures (click the B&W and get the full pic in color)
Last edited by coreman; Jan 28, 2012 at 10:20 PM.

Quick Reply