Thread Tools
Old Feb 18, 2012, 05:45 PM
RCvertt is offline
Find More Posts by RCvertt
Registered User
RCvertt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusab View Post
...Opinion?
Looks stable. Good job! Nice mechanical mix also.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 20, 2012, 03:49 AM
Optimus One is offline
Find More Posts by Optimus One
Registered User
Verry stable in hovering!....Did you maiden in forward flight?!
regards.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 05:06 AM
Markusab is offline
Find More Posts by Markusab
Registered User
Markusab's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus One View Post
Verry stable in hovering!....Did you maiden in forward flight?!
regards.
Yes, forward maiden it's no story flight...
I am working to disarm the giros, (smoothly) according to fligh direction ....
Having no dedicated cards so i need to study a system controlled from the Tx (same slide of transition) or some trick aboard...
However it all works perfectly
Cheers
Last edited by Markusab; Feb 21, 2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 06:32 AM
nadine is offline
Find More Posts by nadine
vtol fan
nadine's Avatar
deleted.....
Last edited by nadine; Jan 23, 2013 at 10:56 AM.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 12:51 PM
Markusab is offline
Find More Posts by Markusab
Registered User
Markusab's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadine View Post
Ciao Marco...Per favore non mi dimenticate!!!!
Sto aspettando con ansia,notizie da lei
Purtroppo la Eclipse 7 non è sufficiente per quello che vuoi fare... è una radio ormai datata,poche possibilità di programmi Mix e non liberamente assegnabili; oltretutto per la transizione ti occorre almeno uno slide laterale,da azionare con il dito indice (io che volo in modo 1,preferisco il sinistro,per essere pronto ad intervenire su ogni comando)
La Eclipse 7 ha due Trimpot posizionati dove non puoi usarli in volo.... andrebbe bene la Optic 6,ma poi ti mancherebbe un canale...
Ciao
Old Feb 22, 2012, 12:48 AM
nadine is offline
Find More Posts by nadine
vtol fan
nadine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusab View Post
Purtroppo la Eclipse 7 non è sufficiente per quello che vuoi fare... è una radio ormai datata,poche possibilità di programmi Mix e non liberamente assegnabili; oltretutto per la transizione ti occorre almeno uno slide laterale,da azionare con il dito indice (io che volo in modo 1,preferisco il sinistro,per essere pronto ad intervenire su ogni comando)
La Eclipse 7 ha due Trimpot posizionati dove non puoi usarli in volo.... andrebbe bene la Optic 6,ma poi ti mancherebbe un canale...
Ciao


My radio is mode 1 like yours but he is not a problemm the slide pot.!The Eclipse 7 have 5 free programbill mix ,independent...it's not enaugh!???Cheers
Last edited by nadine; Feb 22, 2012 at 04:48 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 11:56 PM
lebrett is offline
Find More Posts by lebrett
Registered User
Nadine,
7 channels could be enough, you only need enough mix to invert roll and yaw after the transition.

Edit : here is the "old" verti4's mix sketch . It was a four motors plane.(9 channel radio)

Dunno the english expression but direct french translate : Who can much, can less too. (so a 7 channel radio with a two motors plane could do what a 9 channel radio do on a 4 motor plane)

Quick translation :
Moteur avant : front motor
Moteur arrière : rear motor
Profondeur : pitch axis
ailerons : ailerons (roll)
Interrupteur de bascule des moteurs : tilting motor switch
First design used two gyros , 45° oriented from the fuse axis.
Last edited by lebrett; Feb 27, 2012 at 12:11 AM.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 12:39 AM
nadine is offline
Find More Posts by nadine
vtol fan
nadine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebrett View Post
Nadine,
7 channels could be enough, you only need enough mix to invert roll and yaw after the transition.

Edit : here is the "old" verti4's mix sketch . It was a four motors plane.(9 channel radio)

Dunno the english expression but direct french translate : Who can much, can less too. (so a 7 channel radio with a two motors plane could do what a 9 channel radio do on a 4 motor plane)

Quick translation :
Moteur avant : front motor
Moteur arrière : rear motor
Profondeur : pitch axis
ailerons : ailerons (roll)
Interrupteur de bascule des moteurs : tilting motor switch
First design used two gyros , 45° oriented from the fuse axis.
Oh...Thanks!
I will give a try ,i remember that Sergio was made this vtol with 4 motors..LOL
Cheers lebrett!!!!!!!!
Last edited by nadine; Feb 27, 2012 at 12:44 AM.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 01:03 AM
lebrett is offline
Find More Posts by lebrett
Registered User
Sure ! Credit to Sergio.

Here the last Verti4 design link :
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1444330

This design now use 3 gyros.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 10:11 PM
jyothibasu1k is offline
Find More Posts by jyothibasu1k
NoT iNtElLiGeNt
@ all

can nay one give me a proper thread link regarding kk board


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Quad. All props same orientation. Tilting 2 or 4 of the motors? Bmr4life Multirotor Talk 8 Nov 23, 2011 02:32 PM
Discussion VTOL - Tilting rotor shaft? Tomo8281 VTOLs 11 Aug 11, 2011 12:04 PM
Discussion new idea for tilting rotor shaft? rcnutt Auto Gyros 35 Jun 28, 2009 09:18 AM
Discussion Can tilting motors be used as elevators? Bugman Jeff VTOLs 2 Mar 11, 2007 01:22 PM
Build Log New VTOL builder wanting to build a VTOL mandrin13 VTOLs 27 Jan 09, 2007 05:12 PM