Thread Tools
Jan 15, 2013, 06:38 PM
Team Edge
Team Edge RC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by motty View Post
I was in the other forum a driver posted this? Whos is this or whos kart?


Motty


That kart belongs to George its a stock kart we built for him 2 or 3 years ago. I seen this yesterday on the forum and was going to comment on it. I don't think he posted it unless he changed his user name. Are you a member there?






Robert
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2013, 02:18 PM
Cakeman
What color did you guys use on it or did he paint it? Thats a tight blue and matches the Valvoline stickers great.


Cakeman
Jan 19, 2013, 05:22 PM
number6
Quote:
Originally Posted by motty View Post
I was in the other forum a driver posted this? Whos is this or whos kart?


Motty
Georges kart rocks! I never had a chance to see his kart or race with them guys. He talked about it but that was it. I notice he's running the old style wide rear end to.



6
Jan 20, 2013, 03:43 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
That kart belongs to George its a stock kart we built for him 2 or 3 years ago. I seen this yesterday on the forum and was going to comment on it. I don't think he posted it unless he changed his user name. Are you a member there?






Robert

Does he make it out to other races beside the ones in Georgia?


Motty
Jan 21, 2013, 03:13 PM
number6
He might race this summer Motty with them opening the track in Birmingham. I've only seen him at the track when he lapcounted or used the leaf blower.



6
Jan 23, 2013, 02:38 PM
Holding on to my SEAT!
P.ODell's Avatar
I had free time today to run my kart before I head south for another race. I installed my bumper today while I had it out. I did find a better way to mount it than most. I used tape then drilled my holes with the bumper centered instead of the usual way as everyone else does. Heres my modified ms.
Jan 23, 2013, 02:39 PM
Holding on to my SEAT!
P.ODell's Avatar
I'll come to Alabama if I have nothing scheduled.
Jan 23, 2013, 08:21 PM
Cakeman
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.ODell View Post
I had free time today to run my kart before I head south for another race. I installed my bumper today while I had it out. I did find a better way to mount it than most. I used tape then drilled my holes with the bumper centered instead of the usual way as everyone else does. Heres my modified ms.
Good idea on the way you mounted the bumper.



Cakeman
Jan 25, 2013, 10:48 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.ODell View Post
I had free time today to run my kart before I head south for another race. I installed my bumper today while I had it out. I did find a better way to mount it than most. I used tape then drilled my holes with the bumper centered instead of the usual way as everyone else does. Heres my modified ms.

Such a short antenna Odell.


Motty
Jan 29, 2013, 02:36 PM
CRA
CRA
Registered User
It depends on the tuned frequency. Some are tuned with short others are longer.

JB is knowledgeable on this if you ask him.
Jan 30, 2013, 10:43 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.ODell View Post
I had free time today to run my kart before I head south for another race. I installed my bumper today while I had it out. I did find a better way to mount it than most. I used tape then drilled my holes with the bumper centered instead of the usual way as everyone else does. Heres my modified ms.

Cool tip thanks for sharing.
Feb 04, 2013, 12:36 AM
Registered User
djskiptonic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRA View Post
It depends on the tuned frequency. Some are tuned with short others are longer.

JB is knowledgeable on this if you ask him.

On antennas?


JB
Feb 06, 2013, 06:53 PM
CRA
CRA
Registered User
Not on antennas but on the topic of electronics in general.
Feb 08, 2013, 08:33 PM
Holding on to my SEAT!
P.ODell's Avatar
Does anyone know if these bumpers take dye?
Feb 11, 2013, 10:58 PM
Cakeman
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.ODell View Post
Does anyone know if these bumpers take dye?


They won't.



Cakeman


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Control Line Team Racer plans and pictures perttime Control Line 356 Mar 16, 2017 04:38 AM
Question Team Edge RC Karts in Dothan. Possible race in Spring? P.ODell Large Scale Cars 156 Jun 23, 2013 07:08 PM
Discussion RC Team Edge RC Karts and tire compounds? bigdonald Large Scale Cars 814 Apr 02, 2013 08:19 PM
Discussion Team Edge New Graphic and Sticker designer Team Edge RC Large Scale Cars 233 Feb 25, 2013 07:50 AM