[IMG][/IMG]
to remove ads between posts
Jan 17, 2012, 08:04 PM
Me Toby You?
Will do first thing tomorrow.

Toby
Jan 17, 2012, 08:48 PM
Team Edge
Robert here. This is my early 2000 TERC Kart. Its fully loaded with lots of umph in and out of the corners. Kart is powered by a brushless motor and esc combo. Added were bearings, shims, graphite axles, alloy hubs, all alloy hardware, over sized wiring, gold plated plugs, Novak power cap, Novak rec cap, custom rear bumper, front RBP bumper, Firm front springs, Eurgle 3rd gen 2.4 radio, new offset rear and front rims wrapped with TM foam for sure grip and a few other secrets. My driver figure is custom built for lightness, head re-fitted from a 1973 vintage barbie. She wearing a custom driver outfit - BF Goodrich/BurgerKing team suit. Figure is outfitted with custom helmet to match kart body panels. All coated in racing yellow. Graphics are from XXXmain from Phils Hobbies ( a great source for r/c).

Robert
Jan 17, 2012, 09:09 PM
Thats Right!
Mines not a recent pix but the only one I have right now. Its currently Honda Red.

Jeffgmann
Jan 17, 2012, 10:11 PM
here is the orange pumpkin.

Jan 17, 2012, 10:15 PM
another view

Jan 18, 2012, 05:58 PM
Always were your sun glasses!
Is the color a orange pearl?

Leadhauler
Jan 18, 2012, 08:26 PM
Team Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGmann
Mines not a recent pix but the only one I have right now. Its currently Honda Red.

Jeffgmann

Drop Todd a email. He has a few practice picts with your kart. I know those will be more recent looking than this one.

Robert
Jan 18, 2012, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadhauler
Is the color a orange pea

Leadhauler
No idea what kind of paint was used.
Robert painted it for me.
looks real good.
Jan 18, 2012, 08:29 PM
Team Edge
Hey C you still in here?

Robert
Jan 18, 2012, 08:32 PM
Team Edge
The paint is Rusto Day Glow Orange (neon). No pearl was added. I think its the flash effect off the paint that makes it look that way. Believe me, the picture doesn't it do the karts color justice. Its like Ceris dayglow hot pink kart she has. Same thing but orange! You'll see it from miles away ROLF.

Robert
Jan 18, 2012, 08:46 PM
Right now I'm buying upgrading after listening to the wrong person on the streets. No one to blame but myself. This is my first kart for me. Take my advice and talk to Robert or someone who knows whats up with racing.

Mr.Fixit
Jan 18, 2012, 10:56 PM
Me Toby You?
Still working on serious upgrades. Waiting for Robert to drop my new rims out. Should be here tomorrow or I'm hoping. I also ordered the new axles. Can't wait to loose the heavy hardware look upfront

Toby
Jan 19, 2012, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC
Hey C you still in here?

Robert
yep.
Jan 19, 2012, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Warren
Still working on serious upgrades. Waiting for Robert to drop my new rims out. Should be here tomorrow or I'm hoping. I also ordered the new axles. Can't wait to loose the heavy hardware look upfront

Toby
I thought you were up on things. Most I know use the graphite axles already. They've been doing well over the summer. You did race at the Tampa event right? You would've seen them on the karts there.

Motty

Quick Reply